Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by Round Up for Charity

Generate donations for ANY non-profit

Yellow Dandelion Workshops

UPDATE - After speaking with all three of the partners, I was able to resolve many of the issues. I appreciate their time and resolving those issues.

First, they advertise that 100% of all donations are sent to the organization of choice which is a compete lie. I remitted over $450 in donations and they kept $92 for "fees to help cover the cost of tech maintenance, customer service, etc" which their website clearly states that those costs are subsidized. That's 20%!!!

Second, the organization that I set up in the beginning never received a single dime. I was met with nothing but excuses. (i.e. we just bought the app, we only disburse quarterly, we will get to the bottom of this, etc)

Third, when I asked for a 100% refund, they kept their "fees" and are currently refusing to refund them stating that it covers tech maintenance, customer service, etc. I have only received a partial refund.

Finally, when trying to remedy the refund issue, I was provided a phone number that does not work. Email is fine and dandy most of the time, however, when I specifically ask for a phone number to speak with someone and a number was given one that doesn't work...bad move...

I highly recommend if you are reading this review, to look elsewhere if you want an organization that follows through on their promises.

A V A L Y N & L U L U

They charged me every month directly from the bankcard, even when I uninstalled the app. BUT, I contacted them through email and they helped us solve the problem quickly, and refunded us. The app is good and easy to use, but only when there's no addtional costs. I can see why it's helpful for bigger stores.

Avila dream

Lied about being free. I am getting charged $4.00 every month if a customer donates to roundup or not. Once company was contacted they did refunded past charges that were due to us. May re-install app again in the future
to see if company has improved.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Doesn't actually "Round Up" because it does the rounding before calculating shipping and taxes, meaning the customer will still be charged an odd number.