Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by Round Up for Charity

Generate donations for ANY non-profit

Project Have Hope

Customer service was excellent with facilitating the installation of the app. As a small non-profit, this has proven to be extremely helpful in assisting us to get more donations.

February 13, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're excited to work with you!

For Your Cheeky Koala

Fantastic customer service! I had a glitch in using this app with different currencies and they fixed it in less than 24 hours and made the app better than it was before. Very happy customer :)

January 29, 2021

Wow! Thanks for the kind words! We're glad that you're happy thus far and look forward to working with you!

The Nylon Swish

The team was really helpful and responsive whenever I had a question. I have already raised money for BLM and I'm really happy with the app. Would 110% recommend.

Party In My Pants Cloth Pads

Love this! Super easy and we already raised over $100 for our local charity within the first week! :)

PetSaveNZ

What a great idea and the support team are AMAZING! Were great at helping us setting it up and ensuring it meet our needs. 5 STARS! Did I mention how great their customer service team was?

themarketplacenc

Customer service is amazing! We are a bit different in that we are the charity. The staff was so helpful in setting us up. We have used this app for over a year and will continue to do so!

Dad Grass

The team at Round Up for Charity was beyond helpful to get it all set up. Helping good causes has never been easier!

PDSA Pet Store

Easy to install and gain extra income from our e-commerce site, and very good that there are no fees as we are a non-profit. Support staff were extremely helpful and quick to respond to any queries.

sota clothing

Round Up has given us the capability to really boost our donation amount to our yearly charity! Highly recommend!! Customer service is really responsive as well!

GRAV

This app is great! Easy to install and they are a dream to work with! Super responsive and helpful. :) Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4