Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

Battle Bars

Easy to use! Set up and charity donation process was seamless and the team was always available to answer questions.

Cancer Wellness Support Op Shops

Great app and speedy helpful support - thank you! Easy to install and when I had questions, the support team always answered in a timely manner.

BEAT Management

So far I love this app! Its a great addition to my store so customers can donate in checkout seamlessly. The support from Steve & Kat has been STELLAR!

Mercy House Global

Great app! Easy setup, great customer service, and brining in extra donations monthly for our non-profit.

issybees

Great app and great customer service, as I contacted them due to a problem with my shopify theme & it was fixed ASAP. The app is a great idea to support charities and there's plenty to choose from! I would 100% recommend.

TheEarthCenter Store

We were looking for an app that would allow us to round up charges so we are able to collect donations as the non-profit. The app wasn't built for it BUT Steve talked with me about our options. He sorted out our real problem quickly and we ended up still using the app! Now we are raising money more simply for a cause were passionate and committed to. Thanks again!

Mezel Mods

Having great success using this app on my store. A couple of items I'm still working through but overall been awesome. Great support, fastest turnaround ever!

360 Cookware

Couldn't be happier with this app. Their customer support is really great and happy to help with anything.

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

So far, so good. Customer service is terrific with 24 hour response time. App works seamlessly. Great options for charities too. Wonderful incentive for buyers.

The Melton Vape Shack LTD

This apo is a great attachment to my store. Hoping it will raise miney for our local air ambulance service.

A bonus would be for round up to pay a donation to the charity as it saves lives daily and their is no government funding for the air ambulances at all in the UK.

Previous 1 3 4