Round Up for Charity

Round Up for Charity

by RoundUp for Charity

Donate to local non-profits

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

So far, so good. Customer service is terrific with 24 hour response time. App works seamlessly. Great options for charities too. Wonderful incentive for buyers.

The Melton Vape Shack LTD

This apo is a great attachment to my store. Hoping it will raise miney for our local air ambulance service.

A bonus would be for round up to pay a donation to the charity as it saves lives daily and their is no government funding for the air ambulances at all in the UK.

machology

been using it for a while works ok may recommend

Fresh Hoods

We are using this app on the store for a while now and it’s working perfectly.

Sugar Denim

We are using this app on the store for a while now and it’s working perfectly.

Brushgram

The support team is helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Beast Factor

I needed an app that would allow my customers to make a donation and out of all the donation apps, this one is worth every penny.

Beast Killa

This app is perfect for what I need and the support team behind it is very supportive and informative. So glad I came across this app for my site.

Skulltrix

This app keeps the donation process pretty simple, only because the support team was so helpful. I recommend.

NipKit

I use this app to donate for cancer research on my store. The support team has been a real help and I’ll definitely recommend using the app for any kind of donation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6