Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

yielddeals

During the Pandemic Route has decided to not protect the shipments over 30 days of order. I understand this is their business practice but during this Pandemic where shipping times have gone up to and over 45 days they have decided to not protect these against loss or damage. I was a long time user but this practice is down right not consistence with any values of a insurance company and a false protection for customers of having their shipments protected when they are not being protected. Route should be ashamed of themselves.

Accent Bath

wow this is really disappointing ...waiting for the to approve some claims, they are piling up--0--no responses from emails , will keep you guys posted

Brothers with Glass

Used to be a decent product. Now they will only make your customers mad!

Because of their lack of customer service I’ve lost customers, got charge backs and had claims denied that clearly should not have been. At this point installing this app will only harm your business!

Shiny Leaf

If you care about your customers' experience like we do, you would stay away from this service. They are great in sales but they don't offer any technical support or customer service. Many customers have been adding the insurance to their purchase which was ok, however claims which have been made by our customers have been left unanswered (almost a week now) with no sign of them getting answered. Only following up with the sales rep made them ask us for which claims are open. Thanks but not thanks.

T A Y Online Store

When I started using this app I told their represantative that I do drop shipping and packages may take 20 days in average to be delivered to customers and they insured that this won't be a problem at all.
With corona virus shipments got delayed for 40 days they covered claims equal to the amount they collected from my customers when they sold insurance through my website.
When the claims amount became bigger than what they have collected they stopped answering customer claims.
In result customers who knew that they have insurance considered this fraudulent sale of insurance from me and resulted in multiple charge backs.
It's absolutely horrible experience and not recommended to any one to use their service.

Be Maraki

I tried to get this installed on my site. They requested access as a collaborator which I gave them. I had problems with figuring out where the app was supposed to show up on my site. I emailed them multiple times with absolutely ZERO response and so I had to remove this from my site.

Galaxy Puzzles

I added Route and received a message that it was live. No evidence of it being live on the site. I have messaged them three times over a few weeks with absolutely zero response. I now want to get rid of it due to their awful support and am likely to have to pay someone else to get rid of any code they installed. Not to mention they have a connection to my bank account that I don't trust at all any more since there is no way to communicate with them. If I could give zero stars I would.

Cali Tiger

Great idea but we do not understand why it has to be a physical product at checkout. It creates a multiple of issues. For example bundle discounts buy 3 items and save it counts route insurance. There is more always shows on what else would you like buy no way to exclude it. The headaches are too much to handle

La Femme Boheme

2nd UPDATE: Route was working fine on my website for a few months then randomly stopped. The toggle wouldn't turn on and my customers could not add it to their purchases. I tried contacting Route via 3 different methods. It has been over a week and no response.

UPDATE: After seeing my review, a Route rep contacted me. It seems they were not receiving my support requests. He was very helpful and got the app installed correctly on my website. It is working properly, no complaints.

PREVIOUS REVIEW: There's no support whatsoever. Wrote them several times and received no response. Couldn't get the app installed properly. I worry that if my customers actually need to file a claim, it'll end up getting ignored like my support requests.

AmericanHardBag.com

No support no contact. The app does not work on my site. Several emails latter I have not had a single reply. God help you if you had a customer with a problem! I thought that this app was a great idea at first. It's beyond me that a company can take the time and money to put a service and an app together only to completely ignore their customers. Free is a bad deal when it leads to a waste of time and a bunch of frustration.

Previous 1