Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 71% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 19 aprile 2019

Heard about Route through another company that we have partnered with in the past and so happy that I took their advice to talk to Route! The people at Route are fantastic to work with, the on-boarding is wicked fast and based on the orders that are coming through our customers are happy to have shipping insurance as an option when placing an order. Very excited about Route and the value that it adds to our site/customer trust. Would highly recommend adding it to your store!!!

TREW Gear
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 25 febbraio 2019

This service is free to stores, and it covers our lost or stolen orders so easily! We love the service!

WOOLLY
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2019

The set-up took no time at all! We had our first customer using it later that day.

I like that our customers have this added protection, and it means we aren't out of pocket should anything go awry, in fact we might even make more through resent orders.

Vapourium
Nuova Zelanda
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2019

This app is great! It took a quick 5 minute chat with them, 2 minutes to get the app installed, and within 30 minutes they'd done the on-boarding and we had people using it. We've seen a jump in cart conversions and I can tell our customers will like the extra security.

We have over half of our customers use it. I'd highly recommend this!

The Buyers Club
Nuova Zelanda
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 gennaio 2022

Perfect, a slight hiccup during installation but I contacted the support and got a reply the same day with the solution. The app seems to work great and has a very sleek new UI design. The support team was kind and very helpful with any questions I had. I have not needed to make a insurance claim yet but I feel in safe hands with the Route team

Visualpixel
Svizzera
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 16 febbraio 2022

Hello there,

Thanks for the kind words! We're happy we were able to find a solution to your installation problems. We pride ourselves on giving a high level of support. Should you run into any future questions, please feel free to reach out to our team at: https://routeapphelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and we'd be happy to help!

Thanks,
Bianca, customer service

Data modifica: 25 febbraio 2019

Kevin from Route was very helpful. I ran into some issues regarding the app's compatibility with my drawer-style cart, causing me to ultimately uninstall the app, but he reached out promptly and offered a solution. I can tell this company really cares about their customers and satisfaction.

The Bath Bomb Outlet
Circa 14 ore di utilizzo dell’app
11 gennaio 2024

andaseatglobal
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
RouteApp LLC ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Have a great day!