Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Protection

ILLARIY

Since the moment I started using Route Shipping Insurance I was happy for my customers as its the best option for them. in addition, we have peace of mind as a business because we know we are offering a star class service to all our customers worldwide. Once you add this app to your shop you will be in great hands!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

The Route app is very easy to use and adds great value to our website. We have had a good amount of customers use this app.

LAKI ACTIVE

Route is an amazing company. They have great customer support, with us and our customers. We don't ever have to lose money if our customers have shipping issues. It is just one last thing we have to worry about. The best part is that it is free. As a merchant, we don't pay any fees. I highly recommend this company to anyone that has an eCommerce business.

Freeze Co Beauty

Route has been very easy to deal with and has great customer support. I did have an issue with the initial claim I filed, but the follow up was incredibly fast and was handled to my satisfaction. I would recommend Route to anyone shipping. The claim process is very easy- I typically file claims on my customer’s behalf and their turnaround time to resolving claims is fantastic (within 24 business hours).

European Deli

I was so happy to come across this app from a product I ordered from another company. I immediately looked for it and it's been almost a year since we have been using Route. We love it, the app gives the customer confidence that their package is protected and if something happens the ease of us filing the claim on their behalf. 99.8% of our customers opt-in for the app. The company is responsive and easy to reach by phone or email. I highly recommend Route.

Bella's Basket

I love how easy this app is to install and use. It gives me peace of mind when customers purchase the shipping insurance especially with the shipping delays occurring right now. Highly recommend route.

WickyDeez

Due to the known ongoing delays with couriers impacted being by covid-19, one of our customers had unfortunately been waiting for a long amount of time to receive their parcel which appeared to be lost in transit.

We then raised our first claim request with Route on the Dashboard area and waited for an update. We didn't receive an email or notification so we kept checking each day and later found by the end of the week the case was closed without a resolution for our customer.

As this caused confusion since there was no feedback given to why the claim was closed without any details, we raised a support ticket with Route.

We later received an email reply from Jordan at Route explaining the the claim case was closed assuming there was recent tracking information which wasn't the case. We also found our customer wasn't contacted by Route either.

We expressed our concerns around this since there was no movement in the tracking and the customer had already been waiting close to two months. We also mentioned to Jordan that Route's Dashboard didn't allow us to add any comments / notes upon raising the claim.

Jordan was very understanding and got right on it to investigate further.
She also promised to contact our customer and get back to us with a resolution.

A few days after, we heard back from Jordan confirming she was able to resolve the issue for our customer with a full refund.

We were very pleased with the professionalism and outcome that Jordan was able to provide in a quick timely manner as well keeping to her promise.

Our constructive criticism to Route's service would be updating the Dashboard to load quicker, an area to allow us to add notes / comments, have visibility on what is being communicated to customers, and receiving email notifications when updates have been made to the claim case.

Overall we haven't had any other issues with Route and highly recommend their service.

Thanks again also to Jordan for resolving our case.

Lilly la mode Boutique

As a small shop owner caring for my customers packages arriving secure and not getting lost in the mail, Route has help me to make sure my customers orders and myself are covered. What I also love about this app, is my traffic has gone up and I have happy customers.

Upscale Audio

The Route team is great to work with and our customers find this service valuable. We sell higher-priced items and when customers want to waive a signature requirement, we insist they insure with Route. The insurance service provided by UPS and FedEx always seeks to not pay a claim any way they can. Route actually pays claims. If you are looking for shipping insurance for your store, Route should be at the top of your list.

Jens Hansen NZ

The app was very easy to install, most of our customers now use it and it has both increased our conversion rate and decreased our own risk in the event of non-delivery/loss