Route ‑ Protection & Tracking

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

Price: Free

Your Oil Tools

The process getting setup was not great.

The pricing was off from what we were charged. The first clams were denied. The claim process was not easy at all for us. Customers complained a lot about there setup.

Overall experience was horrible and I would love my money back!!

Blaze DVDs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App was great at the beginning as it solves the issue of items being stolen or lost and doesn't cost you anything. However it has become more and more difficult for customers to file claims or even get a response so I reached out for a customer... and waited... and waited... 8 days later they closed the request.... without responding to it!!!! Will be deleting the app and offering my customers shipping insurance a different way from now on.

Route made over $5,000 through my customers over the last 6 months (on top of anything they had to reimburse) but today I deleted the app. Guess 10k a year isn't important enough for them to answer their emails.

Coconu

Great idea, but the execution is not smooth enough. Having a separate email to the client is clunky, needs to be integrated into the Shipping Confirmation Email within Shopify. We still field all the emails/questions from clients regarding their shipment. No benefit gained with this product installed.
I've also reached out to support and not heard anything back for over 48 hours. That response time is ridiculous for a company in this space as I can only assume our customers will also experience delays when they engage Route.

Gone Country

Time spent using app About 2 months

I tried providing this on every package. You can lose a whole lot of packages and replace them at your cost before you get anything out of this app. You have to wait 7 days to make a claim by which time you have to replace a product on your own or make your customer wait a week, which is unacceptable. Unless you are asking your customer to opt in, don't bother.

FRESHeTECH

They offered me a gift card to write a good review. :-/

That worries me about the quality of other people's reviews.

Faux Leather Wholesale

Used to be great customer service and REAL protection, now after having to ask my customers to file a police report.....this is ridiculous! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Black Tie Group

They take money from the customers only to provide excuses when it comes time to fulfill a claim. Route has done nothing other than steal from my customers, and me. I highly recommend avoiding this company!!!

Soft Pet Paws

Location Bulgaria

If I could, I would rate 0 stars, as the only thing this app did is to charge my customers extra and not provide any help or refund, as claimed.

I have yet to receive any reply from them on any of the emails I have sent. My customers have only received generic replies that only frustrated them further.

Was very hyped about it, but was proven to be a horrible experience.

yielddeals

Time spent using app About 2 years

During the Pandemic Route has decided to not protect the shipments over 30 days of order. I understand this is their business practice but during this Pandemic where shipping times have gone up to and over 45 days they have decided to not protect these against loss or damage. I was a long time user but this practice is down right not consistence with any values of a insurance company and a false protection for customers of having their shipments protected when they are not being protected. Route should be ashamed of themselves.

Shiny Leaf

If you care about your customers' experience like we do, you would stay away from this service. They are great in sales but they don't offer any technical support or customer service. Many customers have been adding the insurance to their purchase which was ok, however claims which have been made by our customers have been left unanswered (almost a week now) with no sign of them getting answered. Only following up with the sales rep made them ask us for which claims are open. Thanks but not thanks.