Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Protection

The Humming Arrow Boutique

Route has been helpful when USPS has lost customer's packages and much appreciated as an option from my customers and myself as the business owner.

Nicolette Shapewear

Their customer service is very reliable and responsive. Integration was easy and the app is very necessary for small businesses who cannot afford to always refund or send out replacements when USPS loses the package! definitely a must have app :)

Mineral Gypsy

Great app. My customers have had no complaints so far and it seems fairly easy to add and use if necessary.

Dae Hair

Very easy to use and locate information. Route has been able to cover 99% of our customer's shipping issues in a timely manner. Great option for a business and customer!

Witch's Way Craft

Great app! Easy to work with and customers love it. They have been personable with any issue experienced

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Satisfied after 6 months. We've kept a sharp eye on claims, turn around time, and customer satisfaction using route. We've filed ~ 12 claims in the past 6 months and have not had any customer complaints. Turn around time is OK ~ 2 business days. Recommended based on our current experience.

3 Plus Me

This app really gives my customers peace of mind when they make a purchase with my company. We love it and recommend it! I feel that without it people are more hesitant to purchase my products because they can be damaged in the mail so easily.

JUGGZ Tumblers & Accessories

I needed a back up plan to protect my customers against the ever growing lost and damaged USPS packages. This was an easy integration, and hassle free on my end for customers to file claims. I am very happy with this app!

The Lace Cactus

Route has saved us SO much time in customer service and provided our customers more security when shopping on our site. Route is an absolute MUST-HAVE and I wish we had learned about this service sooner! 5 stars!

Zeal Generation Inc

Route has been pretty quick to resolve any customer claims that are filed, usually having the order re-ordered within 24 hours time frame. Customer is happy they're covered in case of lost or stolen parcels, we're happy that it's an extra revenue stream for all lost/stolen shipments.