Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Protection

Domio Sports

Our AOV is $250 so considering - happy to not have to deal with lost shipments anymore because they can be expensive.

Estancia Tiles

What a great app! I have 2 Shopify stores and added the app during the holiday season mainly for protection from porch pirates. It is very easy to use. The dashboard is simple yet gives all the order information. I have only had to use the insurance once but it was a smooth process. They send a spreadsheet weekly detailing orders who have chosen the insurance at checkout. I have it turned on as default. Customer service and accounting has been wonderful. I can not say enough about this app. It is a necessity for any stores delivering.

Urban Comfort Apparel

My customers and I love this option! the app was VERY easy to install and to work. It gives my customers and I peace of mind at a very affordable cost! Thank you!

Allie Katz Boutique

Game changer!! Gives my customers peace of mind with all the USPS issues here lately and is a very affordable option for everyone!

Catori Clothing

Route has been a game changer for our consumers. Fast support and a great bunch of guys. Would definitely recommend it for every store that ships goods !

Irregular Exposure

The Route App has been a great asset for my company! We used to spend hours managing shipping claims. We have been able to save money and time now! I encourage every e-commerce business owner to use the Route App!

Daneson

Very easy to install, great customer service and implementation team, and glad to be able to offer it to our customers for peace of mind when ordering from us.

Golonzo

Great App. I just try to calm down my customers in this pandemic period and ask them to claim after 7 days so my customer is still ok with it and Route still not lose their profit.

Woodland Clothing Co.

Easy to use and easy for clients to opt out of. Super cheap piece of mind for clients and hassle free for the business owner because it costs you no money! Highly recommend.

Reece & Co. By Kiana

LOVE ROUTE! During all that is happening in the world lots of packages are getting lost or stolen and they have been so great to help my customers! HIGHLY recommend they have helped my customers feel taken care of!