Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

1Sale Deals

Route is really great! Their team is responsive and they do not give trouble honoring their insurance commitments. Our customer love the piece of mind that comes with having Route as a Shipping Insurance option! Thank Team Route!

The Snuggly Geekling

No more fighting with the post office over missing scans! Route gives me and my customers the peace of mind we need, and the billing process is a breeze.

BowHive

I love the piece of mind this gives me. As well as the piece of mind it gives my customers. Knowing the items I’ve worked hard to package are being covered. Wouldn’t go without it.

WANDRD Gear

My company implemented Route onto our website a year ago and it has been an integral aid in our customer experience. The integration was very quick and the support team has always been expedient.

Mr.Nola's Glitter

This is a must have app. It covers you and your customers damaged, lost and stolen packages. Saves time and money for you and your customers. Super fast and they handle everything after a few quick questions.

The Humming Arrow Boutique

Route has been helpful when USPS has lost customer's packages and much appreciated as an option from my customers and myself as the business owner.

Nicolette Shapewear

Their customer service is very reliable and responsive. Integration was easy and the app is very necessary for small businesses who cannot afford to always refund or send out replacements when USPS loses the package! definitely a must have app :)

Mineral Gypsy

Great app. My customers have had no complaints so far and it seems fairly easy to add and use if necessary.

Dae Hair

Very easy to use and locate information. Route has been able to cover 99% of our customer's shipping issues in a timely manner. Great option for a business and customer!

Witch's Way Craft

Great app! Easy to work with and customers love it. They have been personable with any issue experienced