Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

Agron LLC

Route has saved countless hours and headaches. Matt is a rockstar account manager as well! We are requiring our sales team to add Route to every order possible. It's a no brainer and has significantly helped with our conversion and trust.

Canoe Club

Trust me, if you were looking for shipping insurance, you want Route.
With the increasing problem of package theft after delivery, we were suffering from long and difficult calls with customers and carriers, and were never feeling like the outcome was ideal. Route Shipping Insurance puts the decision to protect your package in the hands of the customer, so they are able to add insurance at the point of checkout for a low fee, and also see that if they opt out, we do not cover that loss.
Sales and Support teams at Route are phenomenal and very responsive. It took minutes to integrate and from that moment we've been feeling secure in our deliveries and our ability to serve our customers better than ever in the case of lost/stolen/broken packages.

1of1 Card Shop

This is the app everyone needs; no joke. Insuring orders was what I had always needed and voluntary insurance was NOT the way to go. State Farm, All State would not insure any packages and the only way to feel secure sending USPS was to send registered mail which is a hassle.

Insert the Route App. On average my store will charge my customers $0.98 per transaction ($50 purchase) to guarantee delivery to their doorstep. If its not delivered, if its lost or if its damaged they get a refund, a re order or store credit.

Along with the technology the customer service is second to none. Installed the app on a Saturday and needed help implementing and was greeted by several emails saying they "had it covered Monday". Monday rolled along and at 5am eastern I was ready to go along with a phone call saying thank you for the download.

To say this solution is a big help is an understatement. Cant wait to explain the value add in an email to all of my customer base.

-Steve

My Supplement Store

Love Route shipping insurance. It's really a win win for businesses, you get a free service to offer your customers which you don't even pay for, your customers do. I love how Route also covers packages stolen by porch pirates which is a big thing around the Holiday season. The team over at Route has been easy to work with and happy to help out with any customizations I've requested. Highly recommend.

Choppn'

Love the app - and ive seen my conversions go up - the only thing i dont understand is, i cant seem to change the "product photo" - i try to put my own custom photo (Route logo just different), and it always reverts back to the original square photo - which in my cart (round preview thumbnails) doesnt look good.

LiveStainable.co.za

I run an online energy efficiency company based in South Africa. In my country people are not too fond of online shopping as a result of outdated technology and value added services such as Route's "no questions asked" shipping insurance policy. I have recently submitted my second claim with Route and as expected they have resolved it within 12 hours. I have a happy customer and the new Item is on it's way already. It was a pleasure dealing with Ryan and Alex

FiXT Store

This app has completely eliminated our international shipping risk. Best app & people behind it are solid with support.

American Kettle

As a shop owner, the last thing I want to do is disappoint a shopper. As long as they purchase the insurance, they are all set should something go wrong. The claim process was fast, with no fuss!

Pink Pewter

Simple setup and immediate results! Fantastic way to increase conversion rates and elevate our customer service offerings. A win - win.

Nanoleaf Shop USA

Very easy to set up and operate, they handle customer service for claims (unless you'd prefer to do it in-house), and they handle replacement ordering. The insurance is flowthrough, so cost-neutral to merchants and covers full value of order for loss, damage, or theft. Would definitely recommend for porch pirate-y US market.