Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

FRESHeTECH

They offered me a gift card to write a good review. :-/

That worries me about the quality of other people's reviews.

Black Tie Group

They take money from the customers only to provide excuses when it comes time to fulfill a claim. Route has done nothing other than steal from my customers, and me. I highly recommend avoiding this company!!!

Soft Pet Paws

If I could, I would rate 0 stars, as the only thing this app did is to charge my customers extra and not provide any help or refund, as claimed.

I have yet to receive any reply from them on any of the emails I have sent. My customers have only received generic replies that only frustrated them further.

Was very hyped about it, but was proven to be a horrible experience.

yielddeals

During the Pandemic Route has decided to not protect the shipments over 30 days of order. I understand this is their business practice but during this Pandemic where shipping times have gone up to and over 45 days they have decided to not protect these against loss or damage. I was a long time user but this practice is down right not consistence with any values of a insurance company and a false protection for customers of having their shipments protected when they are not being protected. Route should be ashamed of themselves.

Brothers with Glass

Used to be a decent product. Now they will only make your customers mad!

Because of their lack of customer service I’ve lost customers, got charge backs and had claims denied that clearly should not have been. At this point installing this app will only harm your business!

Shiny Leaf

If you care about your customers' experience like we do, you would stay away from this service. They are great in sales but they don't offer any technical support or customer service. Many customers have been adding the insurance to their purchase which was ok, however claims which have been made by our customers have been left unanswered (almost a week now) with no sign of them getting answered. Only following up with the sales rep made them ask us for which claims are open. Thanks but not thanks.

T A Y Online Store

When I started using this app I told their represantative that I do drop shipping and packages may take 20 days in average to be delivered to customers and they insured that this won't be a problem at all.
With corona virus shipments got delayed for 40 days they covered claims equal to the amount they collected from my customers when they sold insurance through my website.
When the claims amount became bigger than what they have collected they stopped answering customer claims.
In result customers who knew that they have insurance considered this fraudulent sale of insurance from me and resulted in multiple charge backs.
It's absolutely horrible experience and not recommended to any one to use their service.

Be Maraki

I tried to get this installed on my site. They requested access as a collaborator which I gave them. I had problems with figuring out where the app was supposed to show up on my site. I emailed them multiple times with absolutely ZERO response and so I had to remove this from my site.

Galaxy Puzzles

I added Route and received a message that it was live. No evidence of it being live on the site. I have messaged them three times over a few weeks with absolutely zero response. I now want to get rid of it due to their awful support and am likely to have to pay someone else to get rid of any code they installed. Not to mention they have a connection to my bank account that I don't trust at all any more since there is no way to communicate with them. If I could give zero stars I would.

Cali Tiger

Great idea but we do not understand why it has to be a physical product at checkout. It creates a multiple of issues. For example bundle discounts buy 3 items and save it counts route insurance. There is more always shows on what else would you like buy no way to exclude it. The headaches are too much to handle

Previous 1