Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Hakuhodo USA

Great service! The deadlines for filing the claim can be very confusing and inconvenient for customers whose packages are lost or just not updated for a long time, but the staff are accommodating and reply back to our emails to help us out. We appreciate it their service very much.

Epica

Candidly, I was a bit nervous about our first claim - nearly two-thirds of our customers choose to insure their purchase with Route Ins. The Rep at Route Ins took care of everything! It was simple and nearly instant! Route paid for a duplicate order, including reshipping to our customer in Italy.

Serendipitylif3

We use this app to bring our customer more confidence in our services and shipping...
It has increase our direct sales! It if fats, reliable and defenetly useful!
Highly recommended!

House of Intuition

Route gives our customers reassurance that if anything was to happen to their order they will be taken care of. Their rates are affordable and their claims process is quick and seamless.

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy to help, and are so glad you appreciate Route!

hi,aria

This app is amazing! It gives my customers a peace of mind when ordering from my shop since they're able to purchase affordable insurance. It is SO easy to use!

C2CleanBeauty.com

Awesome concept and so easy for our customers to use. We have international shipments and it just eases their mind. Sooo easy to get it connected to our store. Thanks! Clarissa

pslatecustoms

Route has been extremely useful for my business. We make handmade, custom products and the shipping protection has been a lifesaver. They had some trouble with response times in March/April (what business didn't have trouble then), but that has recently improved.

Vertiball

Route is great for the customer and shop owner to simply the process or lost packages, which happen with every online store.

Sultry Slay Boutique

This is a great way to avoid potential chargebacks from something that is above your control such as damaged items on arrival, stolen, or even lost packages. The claims process is simple and easy. I also love the fact that they send emails to customers as well if they purchase Route during checkout.

ILLARIY

Since the moment I started using Route Shipping Insurance I was happy for my customers as its the best option for them. in addition, we have peace of mind as a business because we know we are offering a star class service to all our customers worldwide. Once you add this app to your shop you will be in great hands!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12