Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

Route ‑ Shipping Insurance

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Insurance

Freestyle USA

Route has been super helpful for us. Has cut down our customer service time and helped our customer experience.

Arrow Twenty Two

The Route team is GREAT to work with! My customers love this service! Definitely worth having this added on to any online store!

Addy & Ry Boutique

This app and service has been an amazing tool for both my clients and boutique. They have helped take the anxiety away from carrier issues away and know that Route will be there to step in if needed. The insurance is affordable for the customer and the customer service is responsive and claim process is easy to use. Highly recommend!

Barn Chic Boutique

Super easy to get up and running, and I save so much on shipping costs bc I no longer need to purchase additional insurance. And the peace of mind is invaluable- so glad I don’t have to stress about a customer saying they didn’t receive their order anymore. They can file a claim with one click, and the cost of coverage is nominal (and paid by customer!). At no cost to you, it is crazy to not offer this to your customers. Highly recommend.

Agron LLC

Route has saved countless hours and headaches. Matt is a rockstar account manager as well! We are requiring our sales team to add Route to every order possible. It's a no brainer and has significantly helped with our conversion and trust.

Canoe Club

Trust me, if you were looking for shipping insurance, you want Route.
With the increasing problem of package theft after delivery, we were suffering from long and difficult calls with customers and carriers, and were never feeling like the outcome was ideal. Route Shipping Insurance puts the decision to protect your package in the hands of the customer, so they are able to add insurance at the point of checkout for a low fee, and also see that if they opt out, we do not cover that loss.
Sales and Support teams at Route are phenomenal and very responsive. It took minutes to integrate and from that moment we've been feeling secure in our deliveries and our ability to serve our customers better than ever in the case of lost/stolen/broken packages.

1of1 Card Shop

This is the app everyone needs; no joke. Insuring orders was what I had always needed and voluntary insurance was NOT the way to go. State Farm, All State would not insure any packages and the only way to feel secure sending USPS was to send registered mail which is a hassle.

Insert the Route App. On average my store will charge my customers $0.98 per transaction ($50 purchase) to guarantee delivery to their doorstep. If its not delivered, if its lost or if its damaged they get a refund, a re order or store credit.

Along with the technology the customer service is second to none. Installed the app on a Saturday and needed help implementing and was greeted by several emails saying they "had it covered Monday". Monday rolled along and at 5am eastern I was ready to go along with a phone call saying thank you for the download.

To say this solution is a big help is an understatement. Cant wait to explain the value add in an email to all of my customer base.

-Steve

My Supplement Store

Love Route shipping insurance. It's really a win win for businesses, you get a free service to offer your customers which you don't even pay for, your customers do. I love how Route also covers packages stolen by porch pirates which is a big thing around the Holiday season. The team over at Route has been easy to work with and happy to help out with any customizations I've requested. Highly recommend.

Choppn'

Love the app - and ive seen my conversions go up - the only thing i dont understand is, i cant seem to change the "product photo" - i try to put my own custom photo (Route logo just different), and it always reverts back to the original square photo - which in my cart (round preview thumbnails) doesnt look good.

LiveStainable.co.za

I run an online energy efficiency company based in South Africa. In my country people are not too fond of online shopping as a result of outdated technology and value added services such as Route's "no questions asked" shipping insurance policy. I have recently submitted my second claim with Route and as expected they have resolved it within 12 hours. I have a happy customer and the new Item is on it's way already. It was a pleasure dealing with Ryan and Alex

Previous 1 3 4 5 6