Modern Package Tracking
Build trust and loyalty with Visual Tracking™ that shows shoppers where packages are in real time for the ultimate transparency.
Premium Order Protection
Reduce loss, boost your bottom line, and increase customer loyalty with best-in-class order protection.
Intuitive Engagement Tools
Encourage additional purchases by engaging your customers when buying intent is the highest.
Om Route ‑ Shipping Protection
Route is the premier post-purchase experience solution for online retailers. Brands across the globe leverage Route to decrease costs, boost revenue and improve customer experience.
Best part? It’s free.
What is Route?
Route’s unique suite of products gives Shopify merchants unprecedented control over their entire post-purchase flow. Best-in-class brands leverage Route for order protection, real-time package tracking and modern customer communication and reengagement tools—all without coding or development skills needed.
- Package tracking - Email, App, SMSOrder protection - Full suite of coverage options
- Order resolution - One-click claim filing and reorders
- Automated support - Instant resolutions and refunds
- Customer reengagement - Promotional content
Route’s streamlined installation process makes it possible to get up and running on Shopify or Shopify+ in minutes.
Why you'll love Route
Our unique suite of products gives you unprecedented control over the entire post-purchase flow, which allows you to reap the benefits of a truly optimized and effective delivery experience.
- We make it easy for you and your customers to protect their orders.
- Order protection increases customer confidence at a pivotal point in the purchase process and encourages checkout.
- Route covers the cost of all lost, stolen or broken items that have been insured which protects your bottom line.
- Automate support and instant resolutions to keep your customers happy and build trust in your brand. *Route repurchases products directly from your site resulting in additional revenue.
- Visual Tracking boosts transparency during delivery and decreases “where’s my order?” calls and emails.
- Visual Tracking puts your brand front and center during delivery, drastically boosting brand impressions and overall awareness.
- Engagement tools allow you to organically promote additional products during delivery and increase customer lifetime value.
What Route will do for your business
Decrease customer support costs
- Unprecedented transparency during delivery, order protection, and effortless claim resolutions drastically reduce your customer support burden.
Increase margins and boost revenue
- Order protection ensures every sale counts, by reducing shipping loss. Plus, with decreased support costs and additional purchases, you’ll take more revenue home.
Improve customer experience
- Protected orders, real-time package tracking and improved communication all lead to a best-in-class experience that delights shoppers and brings them back time and time again.
Se appen i aktion
Udforsk, hvordan appen virker i en eksempelbutik.Se eksempelbutik
They do not pay legitimate claims. Process is hard for YOUR customers to follow and if YOU (the Shopify Store) resolve the customers problem, Route will not. Route expects your customer to go to Route, not to your store for resolution. No one does that, nor does that make for good customer service from your stores' perspective. If Route mistakenly refunds when they were supposed to place another order the will not correct. Their customer service is very "bro cultured:" unresponsive, repeats their "terms and conditions" rather than listening. HORRIBLE experience. Out of 7 claims over 2020 Holiday season they did not resolve one.
Del Bello's Designs
I started using Route in August 2020. I have been very pleased with their services. Due to major delivery issues through the USPS stemming from COVID and other factors, Route has replaced several lost packages which has kept my customers very happy. I have had no issues in getting claims processed extremely quickly. The only suggestion that I can make is coming up with a solution as to when orders are edited on a merchant's end. My customers are always wanting to add or remove items from their orders. If the customer has already selected the Route protection in their order and request that additional items be added to the order, Route goes by the initial order created should the order have to be replaced or refunded. This area needs some help. I will continue using Route as my customers have enjoyed having peace of mind.
Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy that you and your customers have enjoyed the peace of mind Route package protection brings. Additionally, we greatly appreciate your valuable feedback regarding post purchase order editing & Route protection.
As Route is calculated on the cost of the items in the order, our current system is unable to automatically recalculate Route protection when an item is added or modified post purchase. If an edit needs to be made, merchants can simply cancel the original order (pre-fulfillment) and recreate with the customer’s edits and add Route.
Again, thanks so much for partnering with us. We greatly appreciate having you on board & look forward to working with you in the future. Your feedback regarding original order edits has been passed onto our team. However, should you run into any future questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
All the best,
Jordan, Customer Service
Their customer service is horrible. They approved a claim, but are dragging their feet when it comes to payment. Ongoing for 3 weeks now.