Rozy

Rozy

by Stage TEN

Live stream. Connect with Customers. Sell stuff.

theartfultouch

Recently started using Rozy and I’ve had a great experience so far. Creates an engaging experience with customers. The team has been very helpful through any of my questions. Recommend trying it out!

UNCUFFED

I'm so glad that I discovered this app! As an emerging brand, my main objectives are to build brand awareness and drive conversions, so this is exactly what I'm looking for. I especially love that it allows me to connect with viewers across all my platforms at the same time, and to use pre-recorded video (unlike Instagram!). I should add that it's intuitive and easy to use - for a fairly complicated app. I'm sure there are other features I haven't yet tapped into, so will add another review once I do!

Not Not Nerdy

Super cool app. Allows me to push out shoppable links with live stream, hosting on our store URL, to interact with our consumers. With the addition of running exclusive promos and ability to showcase products images and videos while live streaming. Making products become available for Rozy to read at Step 2 of the app adding process to Shopify admin can use more clarification.

Aubrey Specs

I can't recommend this app enough! Rozy lets me talk with my customers in a whole new way and makes selling on live video really easy. It lets you multi-stream to other accounts at the same time like Youtube, FB etc. Especially during this time, it's an invaluable tool to demo my products and take live questions from my audience. So much better than a standard stream because I can add pictures and footage overlays and make special deals for people who tune in. Thank you Rozy!