RTL Master

RTL Master

by Convo Apps

Make your store suitable for Hebrew/Arabic in few clicks!

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

i love how easy it is! I needed to translate my site to Hebrew and it saved a lot of time and frustration.

Doggy IL

Very useful app ! The support is really helpful and quick. I recommend the app! A must-have on Shopify !

OUNI ISRAEL

really recommend this app they have great and quick support!
a little bit expensive if you have some paid themes but totally worth it.

September 8, 2021

Thank you very much! 😇
Let us know if you need any further support.

ביגארט ישראל

Super easy to use and very friendly support team. The RTL part is so easy as a click of a button and It took me 15 min to translate my store to Hebrew, including all of the notifications emails! This is much more than an RTL app!
Recommended :)

September 8, 2021

This is very nice to hear 🙏🏽
Thank you very much.

This is exactly why we built this app 💪🏽

La Bella

Thank you so much for the amazing service and quick support! Quick response by email. I am very pleased!

August 31, 2021

It was our pleasure to help you 😇

Good luck with your new theme. The store looks great!

MUSIC THING

A handy and easy-to-navigate app, when onboarding, you follow the steps till your store is ready.
The support team was very helpful and happy to chat. Super impressive.

August 30, 2021

We are so happy to hear that you found our app useful 🙏🏽😇
You're welcome to contact us if you need anything else!

artiumbukov

First of all the developers and the support team they're amazing people! they answered me very fast & fixed the problem fast aswell. I used this app to RTL my store built on Hebrew Language, the RTL solution in 1 app its amazing!!! This is the best experience I have had with the apps in Shopify. Thanks for all.

August 4, 2021

Thanks, Artium 💙!

Our pleasure to help, and good luck with your new store!
If you need anything - you know you can always contact us.

Renya

I have a website in Hebrew. when I started working on shopify I saw it didn't support the RTL for Hebrew. I searched for an app to help me with it and found RTL master. It emidietly change my website (in seconds, I was shocked) and made the text/menus and Fotter the right direction. Than, when I installed an app for allaborate product description option, the Hebrew was messt up again. I approched RTL support center, they answered me less than an hour and fixet it right away. I am new to shopify and this is my first e-commerce webstie. People like Itay from RTL Masters give me the comfidence that I have my back covered with professional that will help right when I need it. Thank you guys!!

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review 😇

We were happy to help you with making your store suitable for Hebrew and with the RTL layout.

cpapstore

The app works great! Exceptional customer support, speedy response time, and very professional, highly recommended.

July 8, 2021

Very nice to hear. Thanks!
Good luck with your store, and we are available anytime for anything you need 🙏

Umasqu (Hebrew)

After years of paying a lot of money for RTL + translation finally there is a great solution!
Simple app that does the job in seconds with great customer support!
Highly recommended

July 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind words 😇!
Our pleasure to help.

Good luck with the new store!

Previous 1 3