Easy Bulk Price Changer

Easy Bulk Price Changer

by Rubix House

Schedule price change and sales campaign in an easy way

Kid's Company

The APP works very well and is very simple to use, in a few minutes I changed all the prices in my catalog by choosing a discount percentage

August 31, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Really appreciate it! Feel free to reach us if you need any support :)

Woo Express

If you have change your currency and you already uploaded your product then there would be a problem in conversion of the price. This app really help me a save a lot of work.

August 31, 2020

Glad to hear your feedback. Feel free to reach us if you need any support :)

Numismatica Leonessa

The app has a simple and clean UI and made easy to bulk edit the price for my products with many possibilities, with also the option to revert. And support is great!

August 23, 2020

Thank you for your time to leave a review! Feel free to reach us if you need any supports :)

fashion-hub

PREVIOUS REVIEW: You can only change the price. Can not change the compare-at-price. And in this app, the "price" is equal to compare-at-price and the "compare-at-price" is equal to 0 (you will change nothing if you choose compare-at-price). It took me one hour to draw this conclusion after testing again and again. Why 3 stars instead of 1 star? It did help me change the price anyway but not funtiona as described.

PRESENT REVIEWS: Thank you very much. It turns out that I mistook the price as the compare-at-price Under the guide of the developer, all problems solved. It is a great app. Highly recommend it.

August 20, 2020

Hello fashion-hub,

Thank you for your time to give feedback to us. I saw your price change history and I think you have a misconception between compare-at-price and price. The "compare-at-price" must be greater than the "price". I saw that you want to have a 60% discount for your product but what you did was change the compare-at-price lower than the price. The product's price was 319.99 and you updated the compare-at-price to 127.99. Since compare-at-price is lower than the price, the system will automatically set compare-at-price to 0 instead of 127.99

What you should do:
- In step 4, you can choose "price" in "Field to edit"
- choose "adjust by percentage" in "Operation"
- choose "decrease" and set "60"
- check the box "set compare-at-price to original price"

So, the conclusion is the system work as expected. Please feel free to contact our support if you have any questions :)

Kind Regards,

Aldo

JeansCartel

I was looking here to there how to fix this issue,Excellent App,Worked for me!Saved my time.Thank you.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your time to review our app. Please feel free to contact us if you need any supports :)

Glodenlux Hair Extensions

IT WORKS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES AND ALSO SHOWS THE BEFORE AND AFTER PRICE RANGE. GREAT APP HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I USED IT TO CHANGE MY PRICES FOR MY ENTIRE STORE. WORKS 100 PERCENT!!!!

August 9, 2020

Thank you for your time to give us feedback. Feel free to contact us if you need any support :)

Flozzo

Very useful app. Must have. Easy to use. Would be nice if you can add an schedule and add different tasks to it. Like doing it for sale campaigns.

August 2, 2020

Thank you for your time to give a feedback to our app. For the task scheduling we will release in the next version of the app, so stay tuned :) For now, you can do manual rollback if you have a sale campaign.

2 Next