Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Price Change, Bulk Discount Manager, Schedule Sales,Flash Sale

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Feature Image

LaRo Jewelers

I have just begun to use the app. I chose it because the subscription cost is manageable. So far I have had one challenge I believe the threshold was 100 items for the free version, and I do not believe I was at 100, but it would not allow me to add any other items, and there was no way for me to tell how many items I had addes. Still checking it out...

November 3, 2021

Hello, the threshold of product selection on "Forever Free" Plan is 20 products/task instead of 100. I've also replied to you by email. Please kindly check. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to reach us.

Best,

Aldo

4 You Canvas

i can't cancel task so i need to wait until task finish..after it you can't return previous prices.

September 26, 2021

Thank you for the feedback :) Currently, we do not support task cancelation for ongoing price changes. But, we'll implement the feature for the next release of the app. Thank you.

Dutch Mud Men

Perfect for scheduling discounts. We use it for short periods of sales in a specific category. All automatically. Update of my review: minus 2 points because of the begging of a review after every click you do in the app. Really annoying!

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the time to leave a kind review! If you need any support do not hesitate to reach us :)