Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Rubix Bulk Price Editor

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 5, 2022

So far so good. I have spent over 6 hours configuring another app that does the bulk discount for a selected time frame and with this app I was able to figure it out in 15 mins. Seems this app works best in Chrome and not Safari. I hope this works out well, if so, I will buy the yearly option. Great price!

Keto Pinkprint
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Rubix House replied April 5, 2022

Thank you for the kind word, we really appreciate it :)

We have also sent you the promo code and it would be great if you can elaborate more about the issue that you face on Safari. You can just reply to the email that we sent before.

February 26, 2022

Pretty useful and practical app and has a very easy-to-use interface. You can choose between a few very useful converting options. I recommend testing it

Optika Smajlovic
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 9 months
Rubix House replied February 28, 2022

Thank you to take the time to share your experience here. We really appreciate it!

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

February 7, 2022

I used this app to help me do a deep discount since I’m going out of business. I swear it took less then 30 minutes and all of my inventory was done! I was impressed. The only drawback is you only get 1 free task, so if you have different price points you HAVE to upgrade or do them manually. Other then that I’d highly recommend!

Sparkle with Suzie
Time spent using app: 7 months
Rubix House replied February 8, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate it!

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

January 6, 2022

Pros: the PRICE is really good, there's even 3 days for free.
Cons: Most of the time it gives an error when importing many products/variants, so i had to change prices in 2 steps.
For example: Unisex Hoodies from A to J and then Unisex Hoodies from K to Z.

Aighard Merchandise Webshop
Spain
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Rubix House replied January 6, 2022

Hello there,

The error happened because Shopify has the mechanism to limit every request per store. You can think that selecting 1 product is 1 request.

So basically, imagine that Shopify only allows 1 bucket for every store. Every request that you send to Shopify is like marbles. Once the bucket is full of marbles, it will show the error that you experienced.

I have also sent you an email to tackle this issue.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach us.

October 22, 2021

Instructions on setting a sale price could be improved but it seems to be working on the second try. There should be a way to edit a task. When using the free trial making one mistake and deleting reduces the testing ability.

ProudAmerican.shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
Rubix House replied October 23, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and also the feature request! Really appreciate it.

FYI, currently, you are still on the FREE plan instead of free trial mode. We provide 7 days of free trial for the paid plan. You can try it by selecting the "Upgrade Plans" tab. Thank you.

August 26, 2020

Excellent program! This was such a breeze to work with. Easy to use and very effective! So glad to have found this! With over 1500 items in my store, adjusting the price was an individual nightmare. All that is fixed now. I love that it's free - what a bonus! Thanks so much for making this app available to us.

Brooks Novelties
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Rubix House replied August 31, 2020

Thank you for your time to give feedback. Really appreciate it! Feel free to reach us if you need any support! and Goodluck for your store

August 25, 2020

funciona correctamente, seguire probando y espero siga asi, facil de usar y comple hasta el momento con lo indicado

Georgie Boy México