Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

by Rush Ltd

Custom Order Tracking Page, Shipping Notifications, Upsells

Bella Ella Boutique

The Rush app has been great! Our customers are able to easily track their orders right on our website. The Rush team is extremely helpful and informative. They're always working to come out with new features that are beneficial for businesses.

Lifeheks

Very good Tracking app! Had a introduction call with the Rush team. Helped me out very well.
After the call they came with a new email everyday regarding the next step in setting up the account, which helped out a lot and gave a lot of tips! The team is setting me up great and knows what the issues most of the time are because they have experience themselves. Would always recommend this app, especially because the team is helping out so well!

Kittio

By far the best tracking app we've ever used! Tons of features with a lot of new ones on the way. Integrates with everything we need.

365CarMods

I use this app for a week and it works great so far. It has a great potential and will definitely increase your ROI.

Kerry's tail

Best tracking App! Provides more than tracing for my customers. Great Tracing page, upsell, email and SMS notification and so on. Support team are very friendly and responds quickly. I recommend!

Jane Lushka DE

The app is amazing - it's user friendly and very quick to instal. The customers service is also fantastic, quick in reply and really helpful! I would definitely recommend the app to every one!

Jane Lushka NL

Jane Lushka EN

Magnito

This is indeed the best tracking application ever made, the tracking page is incredible well-made and even makes you money by its upsells and cross sells, you can make your shipping emails so informative and frequent that you will no longer see disputes ! Customer support is amazing, it is always there to help you in a minute away !

So Not Size Zero

Kudos to Kiro for being very patient and accomodating to help me tweak the app to my preferences and showing me how to be more hands-on with screenshots and all! (: An excellent app and I would strongly recommend newbies looking for a simple app for ordering and tracking statuses! (:

Previous 1 3 4