Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

by Rush Ltd

Upsells, Branded tracking page, Order tracking & lookup

Pacifierbling

This is really an incredible app, not only the amazing options and unique features only found on Rush, but also the customer support. This is 100% my favorite app on Shopify for those reasons. UNIQUE + CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Primal Harvest

The support team has helped us a great deal to deliver a great UX when it comes to shipping, including figuring out every detail of translation; Cant wait for the upcoming releases from the roadmap!

Primal Bloom

We have been using Rush for around half a year and can only describe it as amazing - the support has been astonishing and the features are top notch

BUY FOR DOG

The Best App !!!
I recommend !! Excellent support and maximum informing the customers of my store.
This brought more sales and positive emotions!

Swinget

Great customer service. Amazing UI/UX. Top notch features. This app will bring unprecedented satisfaction to your customers. 100% Recommended.

FidgiPops

This app is super clean and easy to use. The automation is incredible. and the customer service is always there to help!

Emily's Wunderlädchen | Baby- und Kindersecondhand

The best service an app for Tracking and shipping. The Support ist very, very good. we have the app for our business.

GOBLIZZ

A must have for every dropshipper! The team sets up everything for you and the app starts to generate sales on autopilot from your customers! If you want to squeeze as much revenue as you can and get less "where is my order" emails, this is the app for you! Amazingly responsive customer support goes beyond to address all issues and questions. Super recommended!

DynastyMattress

I got this app vs 2 other mainstream apps that are similar in pricing and features because I tried out the other 2 and I was not a fan simply because they would barely help me with my needs and did not really have what I wanted... But with RUSH, I downloaded and tried out some of the features and asked their customer service team if I can do some more extra things I wanted, and they have been fully cooperative and helping every step of the way !

Lugus Jewelry

This app definitely saves a lot of time! From now I can easily upload all my tracking with CSV and works just perfectly. Support is always open for help. This is the greatest app for tracking because they even have upsells on it.

Previous 1 3