Recensioner (320)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 juni 2024

Customer service is super good, and helps you with anything you ask them! Super good app!

Vation
Danmark
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
12 mars 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with Rush App! Their customer support team, especially Cherry, is incredibly helpful and attentive, always ensuring our needs are met promptly. The app itself is a lifesaver for tracking orders, with its user-friendly interface and professional-looking tracking page. Highly recommended for anyone in need of efficient order management!

AMVIM
USA
8 månader användning av appen
12 april 2024

So far no problems. Fast and helpful support

Il Quadrifoglio
Italien
4 månader användning av appen
14 april 2024

Excellent and fast customer service !

MMASI

Evalow
Nederländerna
3 månader användning av appen
17 april 2024

te responden al momento y te solucionan las dudas que tengas

Clilim
Spanien
9 dagar användning av appen
3 januari 2024

I wanted to share my wonderful experience with the app, particularly in regard to the outstanding support team. This was our first time using the app due to the positive ratings and I must say, it exceeded our expectations. The support team has been incredibly helpful and quick to respond to our enquiries. Thank you to the entire team for providing such a reliable and user-friendly solution.

Latest Bronte
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
Rush svarade 5 januari 2024

Hey Latest Bronte Team!

We're so glad to know about your wonderful experience with our app and support team! 🌟 It's fantastic to hear directly from you that we exceeded your expectations.

Our team is always here to help, and your kind words truly mean the world to us. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance to the tracking page, shipment emails, etc., please feel free to reach out.

Thanks again for choosing us!

2 januari 2024

This app is really good to use on shopify. The customer service team are always on hand to help, which is perfect.

Marbia Cosmetics
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
Rush svarade 5 januari 2024

Hey Marbia Cosmetics!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We are delighted to hear that you find it really good to use on Shopify. Providing excellent service and support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to have met your expectations.

Please let us know if you ever need any assistance on the tracking page and email notifications or other features, we're here to help :)

18 oktober 2023

I really have to say that the support is extremely helpful. I rarely experience that with other apps. Also, the app is by far the best and helps me do my work more effectively. It's worth every cent.

Lavacoo
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Rush svarade 19 december 2023

Hey Lavacoo Team!

Thank you so much for your kind words :) It's so good to hear that our support has been extremely helpful for you. It's also truly rewarding to know that our app is making a positive impact to you.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions regarding the tracking page, email notifications or other set-up, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

21 augusti 2023

Gabriel offered great support and helped me understand where a notification was not working correctly. He quickly gathered the information and we discovered it was being affected from outside their app and how to fix it.
You dont get service like that from many other apps.
Highly recommend Rush app !

Wolf of WoHo LLC
Australien
10 månader användning av appen
Rush svarade 24 augusti 2023

Hello Wolf of WoHo LLC Team!

We're glad to hear about your positive experience with Gabriel's support- on how he swiftly identified the issue and even helped you understand it. Your feedback truly highlights the exceptional service we strive to provide. Thank you for your high recommendation of the Rush app!

Remember, if you ever need assistance with the order tracking page or shipment notifications, feel free to get in touch. We're here to help :)