Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

BURGA UK

Location Lithuania

The best shipment tracking app with a great support team. Helped us generate additional revenue through shipping email notifications and upsells.

August 1, 2022

Hey BURGA UK!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback.❤️❤️❤️ I'm happy to hear that Rush is adding more revenue to the store! That's the idea! 💰💰💰

Precious Paws

Location New Zealand

Iris is the best! She helped me with everything I needed and was also patient and calm with me, Overall a very good experience. I highly suggest Iris!

Hey, Precious Paws!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us—we really value your input!

I’m so happy to hear that Iris was able to help you! She is an amazing support member and always ready to go an extra mile!

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout :)

Customer Success Obsessed

GuTechPro

Time spent using app 1 day

I was very surprised to receive assistance after 10pm. Cherry was very helpful and answered all of my questions and offered more help that will greatly assist me with my store and email marketing. I see why they are highly rated.

Hey, GuTechPro!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! ❤️
Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Kaliyah Js Boutique

This is app is the best. Always great service. My customers love this service about their shipments.

Wheels Savvy

We use this app on few of our stores as we really like this order tracking and look up app. So many features that really help with keeping our customers always up to date on their shipments and keep them satisfied. Highly recommended.

Hey, Wheels Savvy!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush great features!

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer!

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

Attractive essence

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The customer support was awesome. They were very friendly and willing to take over. I love that they build put the flows and customize the track order page. Cant wait to see how much extra money I can make with this app.

July 12, 2022

Hey, Attractive essence!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. ❤️

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to help you with the setup of the Attractive essence's branded tracking page and the shipping email for Klaviyo! 😊

Abundancy Deals

The best app I've ever used in my store! Very reliable and customers can easily track their parcels.

July 12, 2022

Hi Abundancy Deals!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. ❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know 😊

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout 🥳

Customer Success Obsessed

Best Toy Store!

Location Australia

The most common query we were getting is "where is my order?" Rush has helped reduce those queries by at least 80%. We still receive those questions but more often than not the query relates to a genuine query about an order delay. Customers love the regular notifications and the ability to self serve and check progress via the link.

July 5, 2022

Hey, Best Toy Store!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. ❤️ We are pleased to see that you are happy with the our smart notifications! 😊

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :) 👍

BestNappyBags

Location Australia

I have tried other apps but Rush is the best for easy set up and the pricing structure. Previously I was pre purchasing credits from another tracking vendor and wasting a lot of money. The app integrates nicely with Shopify and just works.

BestPet

Location Australia

Awesome! Once set up, I never have to worry about customers receiving shipping notifications. Very reliable and customers can easily track their parcels.

July 5, 2022

Hey, BestPet 🐕

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush shipping notifications! ❤️

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates. 😊

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer! 🥳

Kung Fu-Master & Customer Success Lead