Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Rush Ltd
4.9
Edited June 1, 2022

Rush provides you with a custom tracking page, which you can translate into your language. I had some questions and the customer support team responded quickly with answers! Great experience so far! Cannot ask for more!

Thienne
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rush Ltd replied June 3, 2022

Hey Thienne!

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing.😊
We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Rush!❤️
Let us know if you need further help with branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications!💰

Customer Succeed Lead

May 30, 2022

Customer service was very prompt and extremely helpful! They helped me crate a tracking page that is a selling machine! I don’t usually give reviews but this app is more than amazing!

PawPerfect
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hey PawPerfect!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush customizable tracking page.💰 💸

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates. 👍

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer! 🥳

Kung Fu-Master & Customer Success Lead

May 27, 2022

Great app, great customer service. We appreciate all the efforts and time on us from the Rush family. We highly recommend their service!

Amaari Fine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Amaari Fine Jewelry

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us.

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Customer Success Lead

Edited July 17, 2022

Quick and smart customer support, all our questions were answered professionally and very kindly. The app is great and meets tracking needs perfectly. Would recommend it!

BLU3BRAND
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 27, 2022

I use Rush for all of my stores. It is the perfect solution to making sure my customers are happy and notified! It's very easy to implement and the customer support helped me with the tracking page design!

Primerra Paris
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Primerra Paris

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. ❤️
We are pleased to see that you are happy with the branded tracking page!

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there! 🎁

Santa Claus for repeat customers 🎅