4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and accurate tracking capabilities. They appreciate the code-free customization, AI-predicted delivery dates, and branded tracking page that enhances sales. The responsive customer service, affordability, and multi-language support are also praised. Merchants note the app's ability to reduce refund requests, improve customer experience, and increase conversion rates. The integration with various carriers, including region-specific ones, is seen as a significant advantage. This app is recognized as a reliable tool for time-saving, inventory management, and business growth.

June 26, 2021

I use this app for a week and it works great so far. It has a great potential and will definitely increase your ROI.

365CarMods
Bulgaria
Rush Ltd replied April 11, 2022

Hey 365CarMods!

Nice to see you profitable and earning with Rush 💰💰💰!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

May 27, 2022

I use Rush for all of my stores. It is the perfect solution to making sure my customers are happy and notified! It's very easy to implement and the customer support helped me with the tracking page design!

Primerra Paris
Belgium
Rush Ltd replied May 30, 2022

Hi Primerra Paris

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. ❤️
We are pleased to see that you are happy with the branded tracking page!

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there! 🎁

Santa Claus for repeat customers 🎅

January 10, 2023

Best app for live tracking. Fast and helpful support got my issues and questions solved in no time. Would recommend to any shop owner!

FearlessKicks
United Arab Emirates
Rush Ltd replied January 12, 2023

Hey FearlessKicks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We're grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you and for your support 💚

Let us know if you need further help with branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications! 😊

Cherry,

Edited November 7, 2022

this app was great I picked a plan and Ken Michael assisted me along the way! ,I apricate all the help!

The Skylabolt Shop
Rush Ltd replied November 8, 2022

Hey The Skylabolt Shop!

Wow! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Ken will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. He's a top notch guy and way ready to assist! ❤️

Just feel free to let us know if you need any help with branded order status tracking page, or shipment notifications! 😊

October 21, 2022

The best tracking app. In addition to the incredible look, the app is a great help to reduce the volume of support calls.
With Upsell, the app pays for itself. And the support team is very attentive and efficient.
Highly recommend.

Muskashop
Brazil
Rush Ltd replied October 24, 2022

Hello Muskashop!

Aww... You've left a smile on the faces of our whole team 😊 We're just so delighted to know you had a great experience with the app and our service.
Your feedback made our day! We work hard to keep customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you.

If you need further help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipment notifications. Let us know 👍

Cherry 💚

February 17, 2023

Sono senz'altro una persona dalle mille richieste e voglio solo il meglio per il negozio e la mia azienda.
Fortunatamente sono sempre assistita da un ottimo servizio clienti e il sign. Ken Michael è sempre davvero gentilissimo e pronto ad accogliere ogni mia nuova richiesta. Posso dire tranquillamente che ho qualcuno su cui contare.
Splendida app, splendido servizio.
Ti ringrazio molto.

Volte®
Italy
Rush Ltd replied February 19, 2023

Ciao Team Volte®

Grazie mille per il tuo feedback positivo!
I tuoi commenti sono stati condivisi con tutto il nostro team di Rush, in particolare con Ken!

Siamo grati di aver avuto l'opportunità di servirti.

Non esitate a farci sapere se avete bisogno di aiuto con la pagina di tracciamento dello stato dell'ordine con marchio o le notifiche di spedizione! 😊

October 6, 2022

Gabriel was extremely helpful and helped me a lot with the right settings. Thank you very much. With automatic email settings, I have more time to grow my business.

Jewels Factor
Bulgaria
Rush Ltd replied October 11, 2022

Hey Jewels Factor! 💎

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our smart Rush notifications! 😊

May 17, 2022

I used RUSH to present a nice tracking page for our customers and to increase the number of reviews we got for our products. The customer service has been amazing. Very quick, efficient and responsive. They were able to assist me with all my questions and requests and have been very helpful.

HeyDoodle
Rush Ltd replied May 17, 2022

Hey, HeyDoodle!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush customizable tracking page.

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates.

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer!

Kung Fu-Master & Customer Success Lead

February 16, 2023

Die Anzeige der lokalen Spediteure auf der Tracking-Seite hat die Arbeit des Kundensupports verringert. Während wir früher negative Erfahrungen mit Kunden gemacht haben, die die Spediteure nicht erkannten, können wir ihnen jetzt eine direkte Telefonnummer anbieten, wenn die Lieferung ihrer Bestellung verpasst wurde, oder wen sie anrufen müssen, um einen neuen Termin zu vereinbaren und die endgültigen Lieferdetails zu erfragen. Dies hilft uns, eine direkte Kommunikation zwischen den lokalen Spediteuren und den Kunden herzustellen, anstatt in der Mitte zu stehen.

Modehaus Essen®
Rush Ltd replied February 17, 2023

Hey Modehaus Essen® Team!

Danke für dein Vertrauen! ❤️ Wir freuen uns sehr über Ihr Feedback, wie hilfreich die Tracking-Seite für Ihr Geschäft ist.

Wir sind immer für Sie da, wenn Sie weitere Hilfe bei der Paketverfolgung oder Aktualisierungen des Bestellstatus benötigen 😊

November 2, 2022

Simple tracking app. It works & is easy to setup. Looks great too, the new UI is really sick. 10/10

Flyte Keycaps
Rush Ltd replied November 3, 2022

Hey Flyte Keycaps!

Wow! Knowing that you had a 5-Star experience is uplifting! 💚 Thank you so much for your feedback, it really means a lot to us.

If you ever need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know 😊