Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

by Rush Ltd

Custom Order Tracking Page, Shipping Notifications, Upsells

StarThrill

I used this app to provide my customers with the location of their package at any moment, with just a few simple steps.

SnappyKitty

This app is amazing. It gives you the ability to communicate with the customer on a whole new level. It helps you increase the return customer rate as well as reduce disputes due to delayed shipping. The rush support team is always there to help when you need it. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to take their Shopify store to the next level.

The Noob Shop

Easy to use, accurate and does exactly what you need it to do!! Online support on the go with lighting fast replies!! Would recommend this to anyone!!

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP!! Super fast response from their support team. Special thanks to Slav and Kiril for the support. Also, the tracking page is looking super impressive and my customers are able to track their orders right from smart shipping time to delivery time. Pricing is fair enough. I would highly RECOMMEND this app to install.

March 5, 2021

Dear customer,

We're happy that you're loving our support and software so far. We committed to providing the best experience on the planet for all our Rush users.

Your trust is highly appreciated.

It's Juliet

Update - their customer service team has declined. Pretty unclear with everything. Things take forever to get done, so we just added trackipal for the paypal tracking numbers to be added automatically. Also, the tracking is not so great or specific. We need help, been waiting and requesting to speak with management. No help thus far.

Softlens Queen

I am very excited to see this application, and this is the complete tracking application that meets every store's needs. They really understand what is needed for a tracking application. Their support is very fast, and their product head named Slav helps me and answers my various questions regarding their product. 5 STAR GIVEN FOR THEM

BikeDescent

I am amazed by how well this app is performing! It is build to help boost conversions unbelievably. The tracking page is impressive and made my customers super happy with the overall experience. It's super easy to use, and it's making money on the fly by using shipping notifications via email and SMS. I highly recommended it.

Ecletticos Limited Liability Company

One of the best apps out there for proactively notifying your customers where their package is in the shipping process. They have great customer service and I'm looking forward to the items on their roadmap.

luxarmy

This has to be the best support I have ever received from any app on Shopify. The pricing is pretty reasonable considering that Rush not only saves tons of money for virtual assistants but also increases the revenue with the upsells on the tracking page!!!

Overachieverz.com

Most advanced and smart app for shipments tracking out there! Great stuff and tech! Keep up the good work!

1 3 Next