Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Best Pet Store

Location Australia

A++++ I used a couple of other shipping apps in the past but none compare to Rush. The tracking link provides customers with “where is my parcel?” updates which has reduced queries for our customer service team. Now if there are delivery problems it is with the courier not with Rush. Great notification options too. I would recommend Rush.

July 5, 2022

Hey, Best Pet Store!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. ❤️Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I'm happy to hear that Rush is reducing received WISMO tickets! That's the idea! 🥳

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :) 😊

Kidoriman

Location Israel

Just started this month. Onboarding is over the top! They implemented the entire Klaviyo flows, the support is 24/7, always has answers for everything that i ask (and i ask a lot!). And the app itself is great :)

Hey, Kidoriman!

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! ❤️

Our priority is customer service and we are happy that we met that mark! 😌
We are glad that Rush deep Klaviyo integration with Klaviyo made communication with your clients easier! 😊

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Thanks again for choosing Rush!

GothRider®

Rush app is part of our stack that brings extra revenues, definitely a game changer both on the customer side and on the business side. Also, I love their seamless klaviyo integration. It brought us a lot of extra revenues since we started using it!

Hey GothRider®!

Nice to see you profitable and earning with Rush 💰💰💰!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Healing Rock

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing app! Saved us a lot of time and headaches, automatically updates the last mile tracking code + link which is a game changer. Also brings in revenue by upsells. Best app available!!

Hi Healing Rock!

Wow! Saying that we are the BEST app is awesome!

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Rush!

Let us know if you need further help with branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications!

Customer Succeed Lead

R&Kpawprints

Cherry was amazing helping with the proxy URL & assisting me learning about the other apps what else order rush can do for my business. Especially with the email marketing. I can't wait to get this started and set up!

June 23, 2022

Hey R&Kpawprints!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
I am glad to hear that Cherry assisted you in the best way!

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout :)

Cherry is a great

Virginia Boys Kitchens

Time spent using app About 2 hours

what a genius idea behind this app! As a consumer I definitely click on the tracking page as an item gets shipped to me. I also appreciate those "shipment delivered" emails, so I'm happy to find an app that helps me do this as a business. The integration with Klaviyo is key - the app support does the entire Klaviyo flow for us so that's awesome. Support is very helpful! Highly recommended.

June 23, 2022

Hey Virginia Boys Kitchens!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy Klaviyo flows we did for you!

Celestalia

Great app! I use it in 3 of my stores and it is perfect. It is a must have and the customer service is immaculate.

June 20, 2022

Hey Celestalia!

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Rush. You said 3 stores, so let us know when you add the 4th, we will give you a nice starting present there. Our priority is customer service and we are happy that we met that mark! 😌

Thanks again for choosing Rush, again!

Torasos

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Amazing experience! Great app, first one I found that offers all features for order tracking and customer notifications for a reasonable price. Can only recommend.

Hey Torasos!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us and pointing our great pricing!

Project Pets

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very user friendly and great customer service! The individual that helped me today was amazing. Thank you Gabriel!

Hey Project Pets

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our customer service!

Nova Color

You would find service like this at a 5 star resort! From the moment we signed up for the app, to the onboarding process the team has been nothing short of amazing. They encouraged zoom meetings to ensure we knew how to take advantage of every aspect of their platform and they even suggested a few things to optimize our email communication related to shipping. These guys are the real deal and the app is incredibly feature-rich.

Hey Nova Color!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to help you with the setup of the Nova Color's branded tracking page and the shipping email for Klaviyo!