Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Grooming Grizzly

Location Germany

Their integration with Shopify and Klaviyo is a top-notch. I’ve been using the app for only 5 days and I look forward to see how much extra revenue will bring me thanks to the flows

Just Another Cap Store

Location Sweden

Great support, Gabe was extremely helpful and the support now the tech which is very rare in some of the other tracking apps.

June 8, 2022

Hey, Just Another Cap Store!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our service!❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

ICE BRO JOIAS

Location Brazil

The app is great. I'm just waiting to resolve my situation with translation into Portuguese from Portugal.

June 8, 2022

Hey ICE BRO JOIAS!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. You are now able to use the Portuguese translation! 😊

P.S. Dev team have been squashing a lot of 🐛 🐜 🕷 🕸 🦗 🦟. lately, so if you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or well-known emails :)

Shape Baeby

We just started using this app a week ago and the support team helped us with the whole setup! Their tracking page fits perfectly with my store design. Thinking to install it to my second store!

Hey Shape Baeby!

Thank you for letting us and the community know about your fantastic experience with us! ❤️

I’m happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service, created beautiful banners, and entire Klaviyo e-mail flow automation! 🥳

Let us know when you add the second store, we will give you a nice starting present there. 🎁

Customer Success Maniac

Tub Treats

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Incredible customer service!! The response time is literally under two minutes. Great app, highly recommend any DTC brand jump onto it ASAP!

Hey, Tub Treats!

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Our support team is as fast as 🥷 🥷 🥷 !

Customer Success Obsessed

Öko

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very happy with the app. Using it for a year now and it removed a lot customer service emails and chats from clients. So less headache for my staff :)

Hey Öko!

Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! ❤️
It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need! 😊

Thienne

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Rush provides you with a custom tracking page, which you can translate into your language. I had some questions and the customer support team responded quickly with answers! Great experience so far! Cannot ask for more!

Hey Thienne!

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing.😊
We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Rush!❤️
Let us know if you need further help with branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications!💰

Customer Succeed Lead

PawPerfect

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service was very prompt and extremely helpful! They helped me crate a tracking page that is a selling machine! I don’t usually give reviews but this app is more than amazing!

May 30, 2022

Hey PawPerfect!

Thanks so much for sharing your review about the Rush customizable tracking page.💰 💸

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates. 👍

We’re glad to hear that our team’s actions lead to one more happy customer! 🥳

Kung Fu-Master & Customer Success Lead

Amaari Fine Jewelry

Great app, great customer service. We appreciate all the efforts and time on us from the Rush family. We highly recommend their service!

May 30, 2022

Hi Amaari Fine Jewelry

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us.

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

BLU3BRAND

Quick and smart customer support, all our questions were answered professionally and very kindly. The app is great and meets tracking needs perfectly. Would recommend it!