Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

The Look Edit

Great customer service, they come back to you very quickly and sort out any issues without a fuss, i definitely recommend this app

May 5, 2022

Hey, The Look Edit team!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. ❤️

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates.

iCraftVinyl

Brilliant idea and great way to keep your customers engaged with your brand as they track their orders. The customer support is excellent and very personalized. Overall a great service, still working our a few bugs, but I have no doubt their service will continue to improve and become a top shopify extension.

May 4, 2022

Hey iCraftVinyl!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback.❤️
I'm happy to hear that Rush is helping to engage your customers even more!!! 😃

P.S. Dev team has been squashing a lot of 🐛 🐜 🕷 🕸 🦗 🦟. lately and we will keep up with the good work! If you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Lushy Intimates

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed the app, however, the customer support has been exceptional so far, which is super important for me. Will update the review once I have used it for a bit longer :)

May 4, 2022

Hi Lushy Intimates!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush! Let us know when you add it to your others stores, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

MoEdition

Location Bulgaria

Thank you so much for the Rush app, which made my life easier. Thank you for the great support team. Everything is perfect, the tracking page, the integrations, the flows, just everything! I highly recommend the Rush app.

April 29, 2022

Hi MoEdition team!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!
Thank you for installing Rush on another store of yours!

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

Vendena Danmark

Location Germany

Before integrating Rush we were using a fictional order tracking app where orders were not tracked real-time. Having switched to Rush, we are now able to provide our customers with a better customer experience. Besides this we are also noticing less volume for our Customer Service as the tool ensures that less customers are sending e-mails about the status of their packages. We are happy with Rush!

April 28, 2022

Hey Vendena Danmark!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to see that you installed Rush in three of your stores! Thank you for choosing us as a better alternative to Tracking Genie!

We are looking forward to set Rush App in the rest of your stores!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Customer Success Master!

Cosmic Cookware SG

Location Singapore

Really easy to setup and integrates well with other apps! We have been having a very positive experience so far :)

Hi Cosmic Cookware SG

Thank you for your kind words! 🙇
We’re grateful for your feedback.❤️

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

P.S. We just released a new feature where Upsells can be single click checkout :)

Cosmic Cookware MY

Location Malaysia

We've had such a seamless experience with Rush so far! The dashboard is super clear & makes it very easy to stay on top of things.

Hi Cosmic Cookware MY!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! ❤️❤️❤️
I'm happy to hear that Rush personal analytics dashboard is helping you to stay on top of all your shipments!

Desanly

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best tracking app by far! Everything is easy to set up and the support team is amazing as well. I wish I had started using it earlier on my store.

Hi Desanly!

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. I’m happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service! Calling us the Best track order app is just ... ❤️❤️❤️

Much more coming in the Summer, stay tuned!

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Comfort Republic

Location Malaysia

This app works great for the order tracking, our customer complaints on where are their orders went down a lot. Highly recommended!

April 12, 2022

Hi, Comfort Republic!

Nice to see that Rush reduced your WISMO tickets! 🥳

La Vague Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app and test features allows me to use it with more confidence before launching my website.

April 12, 2022

Hey La Vague Swim

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback.