Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

e-rigging

Customer service has been very helpful. Initial setup has been quite straight forward and they helped to set up integration with third party email services.

Par Divus

Amazing. Everyone was really helpful. They were really accommodating and made sure I really understood how to use the platform, and I really appreciate that!

Wearlove.uk

Location Netherlands

This app has many integrations and the customer service is excellent. Our customers were happy with the new interface and it helped us reduce emails regarding order status. They take good care of the app users.

Leos paw

Location Finland

Rush App is so far one of the best tracking app I have used so far. It's customizable, simple and straight to the point. Not to mention their support team who really knows what they are doing and are always there to assist you with your concerns! Kudos!

Pharah

Time spent using app About 1 year

Rush is amazing and help to communicate delivery with our customers. Love it and the best investment in our store

August 8, 2022

Hey Pharah!

Best investment!!! WOW!!! 🥳 🎉

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile! ❤️

We're glad that customers like you have a great experience at Rush - Let us know if you need further help with a branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications!

Customer Success Lead

Mascotalux

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Uso esta aplicación para hacer más pedidos y ahorrar mucho tiempo.
Realmente me gusta su desempeño en el seguimiento del envío y el envío de correos electrónicos a los clientes.

August 8, 2022

Hey Mascotalux!

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras! Estamos agradecidos por sus comentarios. ¡Me alegra saber que Rush te está ahorrando tiempo! ¡Esa es la idea!

Si necesita ayuda para aumentar los ingresos a través de la página de seguimiento de paquetes o notificaciones de envío. Haznos saber :)

Gabriel,
Líder de éxito del cliente

everwolfshop

This tracking app gives me a clear view on the status of my packages. It also updates quickly and helps me locate packages with issues. The tracking page is also a nice feature. This app is very helpful for my business. I recommend it!

Hey Everwolfshop! 🐺

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Rush. ❤️
We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Rush - Let us know if you need further help with branded order status tracking page, or help with shipment notifications! 😊

Customer Succeed Lead 🙇

goyaus

Location Bulgaria

I use the app in all my stores and am extremely satisfied. The support is amazing and the number of emails with the title "where is my shipment" has decreased dramatically.

Hey Goyaus!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! ❤️

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Rush!
When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! 😊

If you need help lifting the revenue via parcel tracking page or shipping notifications. Let us know :)

Customer Success Obsessed

حماية بلو

Time spent using app About 1 month

this is my second store with them, they are doing great job, thanks for the hard work looking for the best always

Hey حماية بلو!

Thank you so much for the great rating and for taking the time to post a review.❤️

Let us know when you add it to the next store, we will give you a nice starting present there!

Santa Claus for repeat customers

BURGA UK

Location Lithuania

The best shipment tracking app with a great support team. Helped us generate additional revenue through shipping email notifications and upsells.

Hey BURGA UK!

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback.❤️❤️❤️ I'm happy to hear that Rush is adding more revenue to the store! That's the idea! 💰💰💰

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or via well-known emails :)

Customer Success Lead