Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

Rush ‑ Ship, Track, Notify

by Rush Ltd

Custom Order Tracking Page, Shipping Notifications, Upsells

Kittio

By far the best tracking app we've ever used! Tons of features with a lot of new ones on the way. Integrates with everything we need.

365CarMods

I use this app for a week and it works great so far. It has a great potential and will definitely increase your ROI.

Kerry's tail

Best tracking App! Provides more than tracing for my customers. Great Tracing page, upsell, email and SMS notification and so on. Support team are very friendly and responds quickly. I recommend!

Jane Lushka DE

The app is amazing - it's user friendly and very quick to instal. The customers service is also fantastic, quick in reply and really helpful! I would definitely recommend the app to every one!

Jane Lushka NL

Jane Lushka EN

Magnito

This is indeed the best tracking application ever made, the tracking page is incredible well-made and even makes you money by its upsells and cross sells, you can make your shipping emails so informative and frequent that you will no longer see disputes ! Customer support is amazing, it is always there to help you in a minute away !

So Not Size Zero

Kudos to Kiro for being very patient and accomodating to help me tweak the app to my preferences and showing me how to be more hands-on with screenshots and all! (: An excellent app and I would strongly recommend newbies looking for a simple app for ordering and tracking statuses! (:

Modern Mister

By far the best shipping app I've used so far! It's like having the best features of Aftership and Tracktor combined into one, with a way better UI and customization. Their customer support is incredible as well! They were easily able to add customizations to the tracking page that made it look so much better, and improved the experience for my customers. Incredible work!

Pacifierbling

This is really an incredible app, not only the amazing options and unique features only found on Rush, but also the customer support. This is 100% my favorite app on Shopify for those reasons. UNIQUE + CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Previous 1 3 4