Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

zamkolstore

I love this app!! I should highly appreciate the excellent support helper: Dan. He is very efficient in helping me solving many technical difficult problems.

Qingdao Ailice Hair Products CO.,Ltd

刚开始使用这个应用,体验非常的棒。推荐大家安装使用,shopify店家的好帮手。应用值得尝试使用,客服的服务业非常的及时专业,而且服务台服非常的棒,很有耐心,仔细询问我的问题并帮我解决了问题,非常棒的一款应用

Lucky Iron Fish

The app makes importing reviews easy and efficient! Thank you to the support team for all their help in resolving any issues we encountered - we really appreciate it!

WLDOHO

Super fast and friendly moreover a direct solution was implemented. Many thanks for this dear Yen :-)

Refulgent

I am very pleased with Ryviu reviews, they have really taken the time to help my store become social proof, the team gets back to your promptly as they can with Solutions I appreciate there help and I highly recommend for you to use this review app.

Xealm Store

Awesome app, Yen helped me out with a problem and solved it really fast. Overall the app is perfect for reviews!

FORESTAR

The app operation is very convenient, and the customer service solves the problem in a timely manner.

YohY-shop

Thanks for the quick response of Selina fm the support team!
I am so confused by the code,and you solved the problem in 2 mins!

Inova América

Extremely fast and nicely done help! Really happy with it! First time using the app and the free plan is already awesome.

Boutique Tips Day

C'est une très bonne application d'avis clients, elle propose plusieurs widgets et réglages ! Le support client est également au top