Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

VLAND US

Very practical app, customer service can help you solve problems quickly. Very good, I recommend using it

EnokiSkin

Super helpful costumer support who helped us solving every problem and special request we had until now.

Albany Concept

Muito bom, suporte exemplar, recomendo, funciona muito bem e passa ótima credibilidade ao site, nota 10

Decofarm

Brilliant support , fast accurate and professional. The app itself is easy to use, very useful and is looking great. I only can recommend it.

LuckyBowties

Very high-quality support, I was as happy as possible
10/10
Quick answers, everything was correct, I liked it. Service at altitude

KneeRover

I upload all of our reviews from Amazon using this app. Early on I was only able to upload 20 reviews at a time, and with thousands of reviews to upload each month, that was very time consuming. Along the way the app has evolved where I can upload 500 at a time. This was a huge time savor for me! The app provides a a timely and accurate way to upload all reviews. From time to time I have had a few issues here and there and their support has always helped me solution my issues within a day or so. I highly recommend this app.

Petslando

I use this app to show the reviews of my products. The support team is amazing, helped me really fast with the layout optimization.

Amial Europe

The app works fine and the customer service resolved my problem in 2 min. Thanks a lot for your work guys.

poodledstore

the is one of the best product review apps out there. I have used this app on multiple stores and the support has always been top-notch. I don't usually write reviews but its hard not to when the customer support is so great!

Fitena

The App is really easy to install, the feedback of the clients is also good. Besides, the support is efficient.