Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Home Travel Bath

It's great, I don't know how to set up the code, the technicians solved this difficulty for me immediately!

C2P Pro

Currently using the app. great help from the support team. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid plans

Lock & Travel

Selina helped me figure out a very simple problem with excellence. They are very prompt with helping you and the free level plan is suitable for beginner dropshippers. Thanks!

TheBrew.co

5 stars for a great app and excellent support team. Their Free plan is just amazing. You can import reviews manually and you can add images on as well. At first the setup didn't work out as expected but their support team is always there and you can chat them and they're always very knowledgeable and helpful. Kudos to the support team!

HÁI Swimwear

The interface is more sensible than other similar products. They are very friendly, willing to help, and respond quickly, we look forward to more features in the future.

1Eatz

I would highly recommend this app mainly because of the support I received from Dan during the set up process. I had a very specific need that may not have been the scope of this app - but Dan went out of the way to help me until my reviews page looked exactly like I needed it to. He was quick to respond any time of the day and patiently helped me with every single issue or question I brought up. I can confidently say - even if I run into any issues using this app, I know the issue will be quickly resolved.

Bazzus

Five star for Ryviu. I know other best selling app but in compare with Loox, Ryviu app is more flexible and more features for you to go with. Especially, the app is 1/5 price if you want the same function. You can go for Free if new user of go for 5$ with intermediate user (import from Amazon, ALiexpress..).

Heathyoga

Great customer service!!! Help me with placing the code in the right place. It only took like 10 minutes to do it

Tock Tock

Best review app, I've tried others but this one surpassed all expectations. Great support! Thank you all.

Open Shop Digital

Esse é o melhor aplicativo para depoimentos que já usei na minha loja !! Simples e fácil de usar, fácil para traduzir, tem muitas funções que você pode adaptar e deixar sua loja mais bonita e confiável. Super recomendo !!