Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Astrata Health Solutions

I've installed this app for it's function and look. It sure is but it's such a hassle dealing with the installation, setup, and their customer service. They are always with you but it takes a long time for the issue to be fixed. I've chatted 3 times so far and the issue of display is still not fixed. I feel bad on leaving this negative experience here but it's just stupid to experience this. I've upgraded to their paid plan and by comparing the support I had when I was still in the free plan is not satisfactory. In fact, the support I got when I upgraded was worst! All in all, I'd still recommend this app but in my case, I've experience one or probably the worst experience in setting up a paid app.

Easy2Travel

The app is amazing, for me the best choice. The support is very kind and has solved my problem in a few seconds. Great app, great support! Highly recommended!

Nelozi

amazing and fast customer support!! help me with code and anything I need!
the app allows me to do more than other apps at a very cheap price.
highly recommended

Timeson

This App has great effect on the store's speed score, its very disappointing to see my speed score drop down crazy when I apply this app, however it seems the score is not that accurate because the actual speed of opening a product page is still fast, why?

November 18, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

Our app is using Shopify API and it always loads after your site has fully loaded only so it cannot affect the store's score.

Best Regards,

Dan from Ryviu

Natural Tendance

So useful and easy to deal with. Thank you for the support to be so efficient. I use this app since nearly 1 year and recommend it !

UHLA

Works and looks great, strong 5 stars! You could add an option in app to show stars under products in colletions etc. (not only when you are on product page). But I easly added it trough code and looks nice.
Or there is that option but i'm blind. Anyway good job!

Anime Fire Store

The app worked really well and brought in AliExpress reviews quite quickly into our store. The only thing was that the pre-populated fields for products such as colour and size didn't always import properly, but with some minor manual clean-up it works perfectly

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.
Thank you for your review.

Can you go live chat and explain more about your issue so we can help you?

Best Regards,

Ryviu team

LASTOP DEALS

Great app love it and awesome customer service, will recommend to anyone. cheers. You will love it like we did. A++++++++++

Junibel

Some of the best customer service I've experience. Had some issues with getting our reviews to show up on our website and after some troubleshooting, we were able to get it all working well. Thanks for your help!

Scope Kitchen

Awesome app, helpful staff. totally recommended to other customers, go for this one. Staff helped me on my things.