Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Bluetag Clothing

I use Ryviu's app to bring in AliExpress reviews to my store's products. Their customer service is excellent. They could improve "the how to" runbook for better usability.

kgrshop

O app é excelente, atende todas as necessidades, o suporte é melhor ainda, impressionado com rapidez e eficiência da equipe.

Officer Daily

Customer service is amazing. They get back to you in minutes and resolve any dramas with code etc right away!

The Outlet X

I have tried other review apps. I have just started using RYVIU and it is my absolute favorite until now. I had a request to change a few things on my page regarding the position of my reviews, I contacted the support team, and Selina solved my issues. In 2 minutes. She was great and the app is great. Thanks!

starpawer

Great app, very useful, had issue finding the code to adjust star reviews and Seline helped me out quickly. Amazing app and client service!

IPAINTER

Staff are very patient to help me solve my problem, this plug-in, really easy to use! Solved my big problem!

Viva Sttore

Estava com problemas na minha loja, os depoimentos não estavam aparecendo de forma alguma. Mas entrei em contato com o suporte e eles solucionaram o meu problema muito rápido! Parabéns!

Skin Prolight

Just started using the app. Received a prompt customer service support. Thank you very much! I highly recommend it to everyone.

joolihome

Really good app~It's beutiful and very useful ! fast and nice, the support servie solve my problem perfectly,and reply me very fast. highly recommand.

Tendencia Latina

Great app for your shop with many features. I use it in both of my shops. Very good customer support. Special thanks to Dan, Yen and Selina. 5 Stars for this app!