Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

Colzer

Excellent a great app for those who want a good review and creat trust in clients, very very good!!

CHALLENGER SPORT

One of the main reasons I went with Ryviu over other review apps was because of the awesome customer service. The app does everything I need it to do.

BP CLEANER

Their staffs are super helpful! They knew exactly what I needed fixed and did it super fast! Yen was great :)

Topbrighttoys

After trying 6 other review apps, this is the only one that I was looking for. Their customer service is even better. I highly recommend!

Shopstipe

Their customer service was really great, I experienced a little difficulty in setting up ratings for my collection page, and it was perfectly done after I consulted them.

flowhairs

I use Ryviu in all my shops, i used to test the others and thrust me this one is the best!!!!!!! very powerful very simple to use.
The client service answer very very fast. big thks

Get Puff Bar

Great app with customer service highly efficient and reactive when there is something not working properly.

Babys Passion

Ryviu customer service is phenomenal. Fast. Helpful.

& The App is fantastic.

A Good move installing this app. Definitely.

proheatbox

i used this app but first it wont work but the support is super, very helpful recommend. rate five stars

Comfyorthopedic

Best customer service!!! Very helpful. they (Yen) walked me through every step to make sure i got what i wanted