Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Pinkzio

I wish I could rate this APP 10 stars, 5 stars for the awesome function, and 5 stars for your in time & quick email support by Dan, the support team can help me every time I got some install or display issue, love it!

Store Dona

great service, i loved this app, the best i've used,
great service, i loved this app, the best i've used

Gobler.fr

Nice review app, I honestly prefer this one over loox. Design is different, and you can add customer questions. Customer service is also very fast and ready to help.

Lili Zip store

The best app and the best support team! I highly recommend it!! Support team works till help you to set up everything!!! Amazing

Predileto Shop

excelente, o melhor que usei e o suporte totalmente eficaz
eu estava com dificuldade de configurar e fui no suporte onde de imediato resolveram

Sampa Shop

the support are faster and efficient. I'm so grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kina & Tam

Such a great app! I've been using it for years now! Also super helpful support - always happy to help and speedy responses! :) thank you

Leones Marvelous Items

I have used this app on some of my sites.
this app is good and the service support is as well.
Thank you.

OCANA

Le support est super, il réponse très rapidement et résolve très vite les problème. L'application est bien

Mirapets

My support representative was Selina. I had an issue uploading a lot of reviews in bulk. She is very friendly and was able to help me with the utmost efficiency.