Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

theMagger Design Store

I installed this app since it had a full integration with my store's template (which is not an official Shopify one, but a Theme Forest one). And I'm very happy with it so far - It works well and is very easy to setup & use. It integrated perfectly with my theme with some very basic CSS code. Needed some basic support and Dan from the team was incredibly quick to response. Very happy in general so far with only one improvement area for me: I'd like to have a form in the reminder e-mail so that my customers could just fill in the form to submit their reviews (without the need to visit my site again to submit reviews).

GPBack Belt

A powerful little app that's straightforward to install and set up is a breeze. Customer support is outstanding. Shot of a request on live chat and had a result within minutes. Dan is the man! Looks great on the site with lots of options to customise and at a price that's pretty easy to pay considering what's on offer. Customer follow-up emails for reviews and Q&A widget etc... packs a lot, great App.

VINEADY.COM

The merchant is really responsible, and will help solve any problems, the response is very fast, and the work is very serious. I recommend using it.

Lolakan

Great app and great support very reactive and efficient !
And the free plan to start is most usefull.

ColorsCalendar

Ryviu did a very good job and easy to use. Highly recommend giving it a shot, you are gonna love it.

NeckConfort®

Great app, extremely helpul, a must-have for any store. Amazing customer service! I highly recommend!

husuku

I encountered a problem after installing the app, that is, the star pattern cannot be displayed under the title of my product. Send them a message and immediately replied to me and quickly solved it. Great after-sales team! The only bad thing is that they must write 100 words in their app reviews. I am not happy!

Jessup Beauty UK

It works,very easier.recommend !The service is very good,quickly.the operation problem can be solved very soon.

Reusable Face Cover

We have used Ryviu on 3 of our Shopify stores and it's great as there are many optimization options.
Their customers' support (live chat) is amazing. Chloe, Selina, and Dan from their team have helped us quickly with any issue or question we had,
Thank you, guys!

Citadel Nutrition

Great customer service. App is easy install and test. Definitely recommend to Amazon stores making a Shopify store.