Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Fire In The Desert

I needed some help installing a couple widgets. Chat was perfect, friendly and to the point. Also was able to keep chat open and complete some directed tasks moving me to completion of my purpose on Ryvui! Great Work Selina!

Go Shoper

I had a good experience with the app and very fast support from the developers, especially Selina. Thanks!

madeoneforyou

Selina and Yen were awesome. I had trouble figuring out how to import and show reviews on my site and they helped guide me through. Thanks so much!

ZELE NAVA

Support works great! I received fast and high-quality assistance.
I could not move the reviews and the advice to clear the cache helped.
Thank you so much!

TacticalPlaceOficial

The tool is excellent, I managed to improve my store's conversion a lot with the evaluation options. Great support, whenever I needed it, they attended me quickly and resolved the demands without delay.

Royaume des Jardins

The app is really awesome clear, the support is amazing reactive, i recommand Ryviu if you want i real perfect app for your store.

foreverstore

Responsive customer care, Thanks very for helping me getting reviews other than Ali Express, very nice widget.hope to use you guys again

Avnea

Responsive customer service, very good for getting reviews other than Ali Express, very nice widget

Zelda Cards

Great app, helps a lot, the service is great and so fast to solve the problem. If you a looking for good customer service and good function product review for your store, choose this!

AirBankPump

I had some questions at the first. But they help me resolve soon. I'd like to recommend it to others. It's a good app.