Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Royaume des Jardins

The app is really awesome clear, the support is amazing reactive, i recommand Ryviu if you want i real perfect app for your store.

foreverstore

Responsive customer care, Thanks very for helping me getting reviews other than Ali Express, very nice widget.hope to use you guys again

Avnea

Responsive customer service, very good for getting reviews other than Ali Express, very nice widget

Zelda Cards

Great app, helps a lot, the service is great and so fast to solve the problem. If you a looking for good customer service and good function product review for your store, choose this!

AirBankPump

I had some questions at the first. But they help me resolve soon. I'd like to recommend it to others. It's a good app.

Passada de Jogador | Loja de Futebol Online

This app is wonderful. I love the fact that it's free and the support team is great and always solves my problems.

Wotteline

Thanks for detailed answers from you all. Quick response, kindly replies ect. Coooooooooooool~~~~~~~

BoomBlueStore

The app works great in case of problems. The support is very fast and clear. I am very glad to cooperate with you thanks for the great application.

ingooood

I finally found this APP, which is of great help to my shop. It is also very easy to use and easy to operate. Very useful, the service is super good, so nice!

Inspireplate

J'utilise cette app pour ma boutique pour les avis clients. Elle répond parfaitement à mes besoins et le support technique est très compétent, à l'écoute et réactif. Je recommande...