Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Import, Photo Reviews & Questions

The Travel Deck Shop

This is the first plugin I used to import reviews to my site and am still using it because it allows you to make a lot of customization to suit your needs. And if there are other customizations you need the support is very helpful and responsive. Before choosing a plan first check if you need to import reviews from different websites since the middle plan only allows you to import reviews from one product page on amazon. If you need to import reviews from different product pages choose the higher plan from the start.

Mall327

This app has awesome support and the main reason I switched to this app is that they offer other customer reviews format on your landing page which you can also customize and can be easily shown to your potential web visitors.

MakeYourPetsHappy.com

Really great app I started with the Free plan and will definitely upgrade as the need arises. Customer support is superb!

HomeLife Italy

HELPFUL and good customer service
also looks professional!
highly recommended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honbaymall

Perfect Reviews App and excellent customer service. Highly recommended! This App helps us show customer reviews to keep more customers placing orders. Really help.

Wekkins

Good APP. Great Support! Cheers to Yen and Dan! Solve the problem in less than 10 mins! Recommend to you guys!

GBagShop

Good experience! Customer service is always quick to help out. After using Ryviu for a period of time, I suddenly found that the comment star icon could not directly jump to the comment area. I contacted the customer service, and a few hours later, their technicians helped me solve the problem. I really appreciate it. It's a great app experience and I'm very happy with their amazing service.

Saúde no Cotidiano

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Masey Clothing

The best free review app. This is the only app, that has photo reviews and all the other necessary features within a free plan. The support is so great and friendly, if I have a problem they can easily add custom code to my theme to fix it!

Barzel Jewelry

just downloaded this app, within 30 min of chatting with Selina she was able to seamlessly move all my amazon reviews to the shoppify store in seconds. we got the 19.99 plan because we have so many items and hundreds of thousands of reviews . great tool !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40