Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de enero de 2024

Very helpful as always. Been using this app for years and the support is the best. They made a great update recently. The reviews are looking good.

Homio Decor
Estados Unidos
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de diciembre de 2023

The app is pretty easy to set up. If you have any issues, customer service will take care of you. Would recommend.

Ayamaya Outdoors
Estados Unidos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

Dan from Ryviu is amazing. Helped me get my stars on the collection page in literally a few hours. Such a big help. This is easily the best review app, I have used it for over 8 months on all my stores.

LuxeLyra™
Australia
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

Dan's great! He's helped me a lot. After their support, the widget could come out at different ways. Awesome!

Carat Gala
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

great app , easy to use and mange , and great service customer, Dan have helped me a lot fixing for me the text to be written right to left , and he done it twice!!

Simbioze Amazonica
Israel
8 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

This is an amazing app and the support team is always there to help you. Their help is truly outstanding. Always recommand

Aussie Style Living
Australia
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

Great App Great Support, I m using it for all my 15Stores

USA Premium Store
Australia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

This app is extremely useful definitely would use again

Yolex
Bulgaria
8 días usando la aplicación
31 de octubre de 2023

The app is easy to use, and the Customer Service is great, I just want to know when I can edit reviews on the app directly, which may save me a lot of time~

RitKeep
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
14 de diciembre de 2023

Dan was really helpful. Prompt service didn't take much longer to sort the doubt out.

Aussie Bear Co.
Australia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación