Reseñas (1.394)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de mayo de 2024

I am a big fan of this App, it has many features and customization. Neat and clean, all clear to understand, for me and for my customers. App allows reviewers to place a photos, as well. Support team is top notch. I am on my free plan for now, I've tried other Apps, but no one like Ryviu. Once my store grow, I will move to paid plan. Highly recommend. Oh, the important thing is, they are very patient with hard to deal clients (me), and they stay calm, and do not push their clients to use paid plan, which I respect and I appreciate it, very much. Thank you, and keep doing great work!

Delicya skincare
Irlanda
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2024

Customer service is super fast and helpful. Also, the app is easy to use.

Abba Patio
Alrededor de 5 años usando la aplicación
5 de junio de 2024

I recently switched from Stamped to Ryviu Reviews and couldn’t be happier with the decision. The support team is always available and incredibly helpful. In my opinion, it’s the best value review app on Shopify. Highly recommend!

Baltic Secret
Estonia
3 meses usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

your support tech/coder Chloe was more than excellent. She helped me over and above to solve our problems. Give her a raise.

Carolyn

Alan Payne Footwear
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

Better support, with a basic plan you can already make sales, I recommend it. Sou Brasileiro. Deixar Claro.

RbdadStore
Brasil
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
1 de abril de 2024

Very cost-effective and the widget is also very good. Dan helps me a lot.

TITANS MEDICARE, INC
6 meses usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

Great app, easily added reviews to my site. After sales service is also great, special thanks to Yen for her prompt and professional help!

UUQ Optics
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
2 meses usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2024

The quality of customer service and operational skills are very high

LifeSoEz
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2024

Excellent customer service and they helped my problem out very quickly. Highly recommend!

GapCharger
Reino Unido
10 días usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

Very good application and has a very attentive support team who are always available. I'm very happy so far.

Guará Descontos