Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 mai 2024

I am a big fan of this App, it has many features and customization. Neat and clean, all clear to understand, for me and for my customers. App allows reviewers to place a photos, as well. Support team is top notch. I am on my free plan for now, I've tried other Apps, but no one like Ryviu. Once my store grow, I will move to paid plan. Highly recommend. Oh, the important thing is, they are very patient with hard to deal clients (me), and they stay calm, and do not push their clients to use paid plan, which I respect and I appreciate it, very much. Thank you, and keep doing great work!

Delicya skincare
Irlande
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 mai 2024

Customer service is super fast and helpful. Also, the app is easy to use.

Abba Patio
États-Unis
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Better support, with a basic plan you can already make sales, I recommend it. Sou Brasileiro. Deixar Claro.

RbdadStore
Brésil
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2024

Very cost-effective and the widget is also very good. Dan helps me a lot.

TITANS MEDICARE, INC
États-Unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

Great app, easily added reviews to my site. After sales service is also great, special thanks to Yen for her prompt and professional help!

UUQ Optics
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2024

Very good application and has a very attentive support team who are always available. I'm very happy so far.

Guará Descontos
Brésil
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

Truly amazing staffs and always responds back quick

AussieGreatDeals
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

The Laser Epilator Permanent Hair Removal Device with LED is a game-changer! Its sleek design and LED lights make it easy to use, while the laser technology offers remarkable permanent hair reduction. With multiple intensity levels and painless sessions, it's convenient and effective. Say goodbye to salon appointments – this device is a must-have for hassle-free hair removal at home.

Keeva
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

24/7 live chat is really helpful and effective

Aussielish
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

The response was quick and extremely helpful.

Yahactivate