Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

Pacifierbling

Great customer service and they help you to get exactly what you want. Thanks, Ryviu you are simply the best reviews app out there.

VidaBirdman

the application is very good and easy to use.
Also, their customer service is excellent, I have contacted them 2 times and they have always responded quickly and the team is very friendly

Goodevas

Excellent!
Selina really helped me with fixing my issue of uploading reviews from Etsy. Great application.

TITICO

The application is great as the business grows and our mutual cooperation too ... Support is fast as a train, especially Chloe, whom I welcome this time. I wish you all the best in your future work.

DelightEver™

One of the best app reviews out there. We've used a couple before however, this stands out. Supports were responsive and accommodating too, especially Chloe. Thanks Ryviu!

KMRL LTD

I couldn't do my coding and went on live chat for help. After getting help i still couldn't do it, I told Selina that I'm still confused. After this Selina solved my issue in 2 minutes by coding it for me. Saved me lots of time and stress.

GARDOUR

Great team great app, i wish you guys add importing products and syncing inventory from amazon as well that will be a great help!

minimvl

I used this app to import in my store reviews from ETSY , i have bought the 9.99$ plan. The reviews don't show, i have written to customer support and Selina help me show them and positioning in the right place for 2 times! Very strong communication and service. I highly recommend.

powkart.com

It's an amazing app for those who are looking for review management for their products. Loved it....

MAGNOM

O atendimento é maravilhoso! O suporte simplesmente acessou um outro app pra mim e resolveu o problema! Eles têm os artigos de ajuda, mas não se limitam a eles, dando atendimento personalizado, se for necessário (e rápido).