Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Coolight-box

Thanks to the team for their enthusiastic help to solve the problem, timely and effective! This app is easy to use!

Inovation Brasil

Excellent service and late at night. One of the best apps we have on our Shopify store. Special thanks to Dan for the excellent service provided.

Hanalilly

I love this app. So easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I have been using this app for years now and it's been a great experience. Thank you so much for your hard work to make it easy for us to get reviews from our customers!

lunecare

Very Cool app! It so easy to import reviews and edit some of them. Great! You can set up date of publish review, you can upload not only 1 picture for 1 review. Great app!

On Trend Shirts

This is the 3rd app I have tried for importing reviews from Etsy and it's by far the best. Only just setting it up with the amazing help from Yen, thank you. It's working great so far, very pleased.

És bela

They are amazing, they helped me solve my problem, so I really admire them.
best shopify app
good, is the best

ODILE

Lovely App. It's free, it's very useful and the customer support it's the best. I just tell you Seli is awesome I like her work, Thanks

Wash Wax ALL

Finally, an app that allows me to sync my Amazon reviews into my Shopify store! Easy to use, great price, and fast and knowledgeable customer service! Awesome!

Baby Cam Official

Amazing epic support! Went into the page builder to make things exactly the way we wanted. Truly dedicated!

ALFA SPORTING

ryviu app is really great, i was facing some little issues, ! a female person named 'yen' helps me to quickly solve all the issues. i really like this app. best customer support, highly recommended. thank you