Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

husuku

I encountered a problem after installing the app, that is, the star pattern cannot be displayed under the title of my product. Send them a message and immediately replied to me and quickly solved it. Great after-sales team! The only bad thing is that they must write 100 words in their app reviews. I am not happy!

Jessup Beauty UK

It works,very easier.recommend !The service is very good,quickly.the operation problem can be solved very soon.

Reusable Face Cover

We have used Ryviu on 3 of our Shopify stores and it's great as there are many optimization options.
Their customers' support (live chat) is amazing. Chloe, Selina, and Dan from their team have helped us quickly with any issue or question we had,
Thank you, guys!

Citadel Nutrition

Great customer service. App is easy install and test. Definitely recommend to Amazon stores making a Shopify store.

Mollerclothing

EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPER FAST FAST RESPONSE AND WORK FINE AND VERY USEFUL ...................

Pink Gain

Selina really helped me out in terms of customer service and genuinely cared about my ordeal. I got the perfect number of variable reviews for my product and I could not be happier. Thank You

AffordAGraph

Great review app with fantastic support, highly recommend if youre looking for a cheap solution for having a good looking review widget

GeerTop Outdoor Store

This really offer us a useful and nice support.Whenever they all will help us solve the problem quickly,really thanks their support team.

Peach Pops

This is one of the best customer experiences I have had. Instantly answered my questions and helped me. Legends thankyou

PECRON

Free, functional and nice support! Customize/integrate the Star Rating to your theme might be difficult. If the instruction article does not help, try to reach their support team.