Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flora By Millie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is so easy to use especially for someone like me who is not very tech savvy ! I have only just opened my store & I can use this app for free at the moment. Importing reviews from AliExpress can be done in a couple of clicks. I had a little problem with set up but support was super quick in responding.

Seven Delight

Location Indonesia

Selina just helped me right away after I asked it when an issue happened in my store. Awesome support! More blessings to the app and its team. Thanks!

WLDOHO UK

Location Germany

Customer care were always very helpful to cater for any issues from our side. Definitely recommended.

Estherify

Location Singapore

Needed help with some backend code and Chloe was prompt in her assistance. Currently still starting out with the app, looking forward to using more of it. Thanks!

Aone Beauty Supply Online Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Selina from the support team was awesome! She was quick to respond and helped me solve the problem I was having. Also, the Ryviu app is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is a must-have app to improve your Shopify storefront.

SexyHint

I just started using this app. It works perfectly, it imports all reviews from marketplaces, merges reviews I already have in my store, send emails to clients asking for reviews. Customer service is amazing. I believe I'll have very good results from it.

Angelu

Location Brazil

Works perfect on all Shopify themes
If it's not working, contact support to add it to the theme code
Excellent support.
Thanks.

nuvempop

Time spent using app About 1 month

App muito bom, simples de usar. Tive um pequeno bug, mas o suporte rapidamente me ajudou e solucionou o problema

finas joias

Location Brazil

excelente app, suporte rápido e eficiente me ajudou a solucionar todas as minhas duvidas recomendo o app

Shop-N-Rise

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

nice experience tho really appreciated her help with full of knowledge and kind importantly I'll give her 5 star or beyond 5 star if there is any option