Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Elomily

Ótimo atendimento, a atendente foi muito atenciosa e resolveu o meu problema muito rápido! Muito Obrigada pelo suporte!

Goods Picks Ltd

Free plan works great. It would be helpful if URL of the supplier could be deleted from App portal; now it just displays the message that Add more is not possible with free plan, although the intention is to replace URL with another one, not add more URLs. On the other hand, the workaround is possible within Shopify product editor. Customer service is super fast and responsive!

siseagal

This App is really good, customer service is professional and fast. Th app includes many useful functions, you deserve it

Beachiomat

This app is better than other paid review apps. Fast customer supports and understand my problem and solved it within minutes. I'm using Ryviu in all of my Shopify stores. Support was friendly. Highly recommend this app.

COZYER

I used this app to collect customer reviews for products on our website and via email after the purchases. It’s amazing app with great support team. The review section interface on our site looks professional and reliable. Happy with it. Definitely recommend this app for who need to collect customer reviews

TOXELLO

Great app and service! The live chat helped me alot. I use it on all my stores and its also FREE! Thank you!!!

GEEYAL

This is the best review app I've ever used,I recommend all shopify seller to use it. I'm sure you'll be satisfiedthank you very much!

PRISMASKIN

The best app for reviews. It’s easy to use and you can personalise it much as you want. Nice customer service

Au coeur du Japon

Perfect review app ! Best personnalisation and support really effective. I highly recommand this app

Papablic INC.

I love this app. Their customer service impressed me a lot.
Thanks for Ryviu, it's no more a problem for me to export the review from Amazon.