Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

lunecare

Very Cool app! It so easy to import reviews and edit some of them. Great! You can set up date of publish review, you can upload not only 1 picture for 1 review. Great app!

On Trend Shirts

This is the 3rd app I have tried for importing reviews from Etsy and it's by far the best. Only just setting it up with the amazing help from Yen, thank you. It's working great so far, very pleased.

És bela

They are amazing, they helped me solve my problem, so I really admire them.
best shopify app
good, is the best

ODILE

Lovely App. It's free, it's very useful and the customer support it's the best. I just tell you Seli is awesome I like her work, Thanks

Wash Wax ALL

Finally, an app that allows me to sync my Amazon reviews into my Shopify store! Easy to use, great price, and fast and knowledgeable customer service! Awesome!

Baby Cam Official

Amazing epic support! Went into the page builder to make things exactly the way we wanted. Truly dedicated!

ALFA SPORTING

ryviu app is really great, i was facing some little issues, ! a female person named 'yen' helps me to quickly solve all the issues. i really like this app. best customer support, highly recommended. thank you

La voie du Bouddha

The Ryviu App is very well designed and quite easy to set up. We have a lot of control over the displayed reviews which is a huge benefit. I highly recommend it !

Beard Reverence

Great App with awesome support. They are always there to solve any problem you have and the app works flawlessly.

Quasar

great support, they always solve problems that hardly appear, I'm sure I recommend the app to anyone who wants to use it, congratulations