Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

ELMUNDODEALS

So far I'm happy with the product in terms of what it offers. In a long run I'll probably provide more details since I have not been using the product for a long time. However, I have to say that whenever there was an issue linked with Ryviu, Dan has always been prompt at efficiently resolving it... So far, so good.

Fortnite Shop

Nice application for reviews and good support if you have any problem. I recommend you this app for your shop.

AZH Philippines

Not a computer person so I asked help from them and they just did my request in a minute!!! Thanks so much, great customer service makes great app

Royal-pouf

Super application, le service client est rapide et efficace ! J'ai eu un problème et il a été rapidement résolu ! Merci

Admiral Watches

customer service is very good and yen is incredible !!!!!!! shes very helpful and polite ! you can also import alot of reviews which is good !!

Novapro NZ Camping Store

Great app with great supporting team. They've been very helpful and always give their best and quick response to every assistance and help we require with the app. Thanks a lot team! Keep up the great work and keep doing what you guys are doing. Wish you guys success & happiness. Cheers!

Ofertas de montão

muito bom, suporte bom dms eles ja resolveram meus problemas e o bom que eles tem o plano gratuito que ajuda muito

Indie Aid

This app is super helpful and the amazing part about it, is that there is a free feature which is rare to find!

LoWell My Moments

Love this app. Support is great. When there has been small bux, they always fixed it within a day. <3

Swisa Beauty

amazing and fast and very friendly support.
and I love the app as well.
and I hope my customers will use it like me.
thank you very much for your help and great support!