Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Amazon, Etsy & Ali Reviews Importer, Reviews Email & Questions

LissLove Beauty

Wonderful app, with a lot of features, easy to install and to customize. The customer support is amazing and Selina helped me with all i needed. Thanks so much!

Layzon Home

Great customer service, very nice and patient. The application is good overall. I am 100% satisfied! :)

LNC HOME

Their support guys are very helpful. This app has all functions your dropship store needs. I would 100% recommend them.

creatrillonline

I have been using the app for about 2 weeks and I would recommend it to other businesses. Responsive and helpful customer service. Simple user friendly platform. The pricing is affordable, so far as well.

shoptwinkletots

Ryviu is an awesome reviews app, It takes my store to the next level and makes serious conversions

PlayPodsPro

Hou la la! Une très bonne application qui pourrait aider notre collègue propriétaire / vendeur / dropshipper shopify et pour toute l'entreprise. Je le recommande.

Petiffy™ Evcil Hayvan Portreleri

Awesome reviews app! Photos reviews are so much more than words in reviews. Highly recommended.

Your Secret Deal

I'm new to dropshipping with Shopify and it would not have been easy but this app helps me a lot and very useful.

BizarreBands

I love it! Hit a snag trying to insert the code into the product description, but, the customer support helped me out. Now my products have started receiving reviews. Thanks Dan!

HiWellnessBody

This is the best reviews app I have ever used. Outstanding customer service and good communication. Thanks a lot for doing exactly what I asked for customizing. I will recommend it to all my friends.