Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

iKids

Guys, if you are looking for an app to add reviews this is the one. very practical and functional, the staff is truly extraordinary: very punctual and very helpful. I really recommend it

Carver Dan's Handcrafted Hardwood

I loved this app since it helps me get reviews and it's easy to used and the customer support is excellent. I would recommend this app to anybody that needs a good app for reviews and for Q&A.

Shop Valley&Ju

No monthly charges, no hidden fees, which is great. No monthly charges, no hidden fees, which is great.

Vigoprinter

Thank you Dan,you are great,you are so professional and helpful.It is worthy to install this app,the 5 star review is for you,Dan

Pod Accessories LLC

Recently switch from Loox due to their limited customization on both email templates and widget design. Ryviu was a smooth transition as they accept csv imported reviews. We did have a few customization speed bumps but the support was top notch. Dan took extra care of our widget and couldn't be happier.

Newmen

This is one of the best review apps on the internet. The Customer Service is amazing and they are always there to help me whenever I need them. I fully recommend using the Ryviu App!

CYFY

I just downloaded it and it's great. Easy to use. Immediate support. Lot's of features to edit and customize. Wonderful!

CARBO Electric Bike

Absolutely spot on support, i had to make some custom changes and they took care of it in no time, the app is georgous!

Bobby Home Selection

They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up! They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!

Andonstar

Very satisfied with this app. It offer the best service and it's very helpful to our store. Thanks to the developers and the sellers.