Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Bobby Home Selection

They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up! They can source for me and get what I want. Thumbs up!

Andonstar

Very satisfied with this app. It offer the best service and it's very helpful to our store. Thanks to the developers and the sellers.

ModernityShop

Cool app. Definitely help to boost sales. I like it simple and easy. And the staff is very helpful. Recommend it!

shopbanger

first time i installed this app! the tools are great you can control a lot of things for your store. Also the customer service is very helpful, i recommend it!

Manukora

App has good functionality and customisation. Real stand out for me is the customer service - very helpful staff.

La Volière Française

Bonne application. Service client au top, très réactif. J'ai eu quelques soucis au démarrage de l'application mais avec leur aide tout est résolu

55socks

This app helped me to set up a Review System with freedom to translate any field. Even if your language is not supported.The support team was attentive and resolved my doubts in a short time. I would like the App to have a field to insert cities: This field is very important for stores that wish to sell only in one country.

HypePill

Been using it for a while now, and I am satisfied with the app. great support. I definitely recommend it.

Village Kawaii

App is working very well, support is gold (each time I had an issue, it was fixed). Very satisfied, can't recommend enough :)

SmileyHouse™

Dashboard easy and intuitive, integrates perfectly with shopify but also with other cms, make your life much easier and where you don't arrive the assistance intervenes majestically... plan pro active and I am satisfied!