Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

StunReal

This is the best review app out there and the customer service is amazing. I have used other review apps in the past and they do not even come close. I was fortunately referred to this app by another user because of its unique format and functionality.

Rockjewelryco

GREAT APP, this is really helpful and the support is simply amazing, love everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauty Boost

I loved this app I can adit all the reviews. import reviews from amazon its better to import reviews from amazont so i dont need to translate the reviews to English

LittleQueeny

Great support team, they are very reactive and will fix your problem quickly. I recommend this app!

coramae

This app Ryviu is amazing, it is free and works very well
Thank you so much. There are others apps with similar name, however doesn´t work. Ryviu is the best

Big5 Cookware Factory Shop

I just swap my review app to Ryviu these days, it works perfectly on mobile and tablet but has one small problem on my PC - the reviews for some product pages were not left aligned, some were middle aligned, some were right aligned, I tried to get some support online and got Ryviu team's speedy reply, to be honest, I never expect they can reply me so soon. The problem was perfectly solved in less an hour, Great team! Great App! Later when our business grows, definitely will upgrade and pay. Thanks a billion Ryviu team!

Aromaseason

This app works well, easy to install and import reviews from Amazon, very fast customer service, I'll recommed it to others.

menswatches33

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. Was able to pull reviews with ease and add to my store.

Furniwell

A useful APP with good customer service.
I don't know how to use it at all at the beginning, contacted customer service, they added the code for me, gave me the guide, and then I successfully added the Review.

Dragonance

Very practical application and responsive customer support. They helped me to solve a problem related to url changes very quickly.